Are you thinking of going on a long holiday away from the noise and pollution of the city? Then, Playa De Las Americas Beach is an ideal destination. Playa De Las Americas Beach is located to the south of Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands. This beach offers an exquisite retreat to all those who want to enjoy a rejuvenating holiday diving in the cooling waters and basking in the soft glow of the sunshine.
- Playa De Las Americas Beach is dotted with a number of special attractions for the tourists. This beach is apt for water surfing and windsurfing. You can also indulge in a number of other water sports.
- There are a number of bars, restaurants and cafes where you can enjoy and relish sumptuous variety of local food offered by them while sipping a glass of beer or any other drink. The bars and restaurants also offer international cuisines to satisfy the palates of international visitors.
- You can double your fun by visiting nearby resorts, the most famous ones being Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje. Also, nearby to this beach is a resort, which has Aqualand that has huge pools, waterfalls, slides and dolphin shows for the enjoyment of the visitors.
- You can also go for trekking to Montana Gauza, where the top part of the peak offers a magnificent view of southern Tenerife.
- Santa Cruz, Tenerifeís capital is a good place for shopping.
- Teido volcano is a must-see place and the view from the Spainís highest mountain is truly enchanting.