Mini Zoological Garden is a beautiful tourist site in Aizawl. It is the only zoo in the entire region of Aizawl that makes it a popular tourist attraction among visitors and locals. It sprawls over 23 sq. km. of land and houses a variety of animals like the civet cat, porcupine, panther, mongoose, bear, hare etc.
It Is Known For:-
1) Mini Zoological Garden is known for its scenic surroundings
2) It is a habitat for different mammalian species like the civet cat, porcupine, panther, mongoose, bear, hare, and much more.
3) It has a separate section that houses the multi-cuisine restaurant. Visitors are served with the lip-smacking delicacies at minimal charges.
4) Mini Zoological Garden is known for its adventure activities as well. The visitors can enjoy experience the thrill of trekking through the area where panthers are active.
5) Camping is another activity that can be experienced at this zoological garden.
Best Time To Visit:-
Mini Zoological Garden is a must-see tourist site in Aizawl. It is visited on a large scale across the year. Though it can be visited in any season of the year, October-March is considered as the best season for paying a visit to this place.
Mini Zoological Garden is well-connected via major highway that connects it with the rest of Aizawl. The local transit like the bus and taxis are also available for commuting to & from this enchanting tourist site.
Nearest Railway Station:- Silchar Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Lengpui Airport
Top Things To Do In AizawlView All
Best Travel Packages in AizawlView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.