Standing at a height of 5,079 feet above the sea level and overlooking the entire Aizawl, Reiek Peak is a famous tourist spot in Mizoram. It is located 29 km from Aizawl and is a prime name in the list of travel attractions in Mizoram. People from nearby states visit this place for spending a good quality time away from the pollution of the city.
It Is Known For:-
1) Reiek Peak is a famous tourist attraction and is widely promoted by the state government in order to give a boost to the tourism at this place.
2) It has been installed with the replicas of the Mizo village houses that narrate the lifestyle of the locals.
3) Not only this, Reiek Peak serves as a home to the various birds as well. The prominent bird that can be easily spotted at this place is the Peregrine Falcon.
4) The festival of Anthuriam is celebrated here enthusiastically. Locals sing and dance throughout the day.
5) The venture of trekking is a must-try at Reiek Peak.
Best Time To Visit:-
Reiek Peak is a prominent tourist site that attracts visitors extensively. It can be visited throughout the year without any hassle although the best time for reaching this place is between September-February. During this time, the weather is suitable for enjoying trekking.
Reiek Peak has a well-established connection of roadways. Numerous buses, taxis, and vans are available for visitors to commute to & from the temple without hassle.
Nearest Railway Station:- Silchar Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Lengpui Airport
Top Things To Do In AizawlView All
Best Travel Packages in AizawlView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.