Solomon’s Temple is a fascinating building and a pilgrimage site in the city of Aizawl, Mizoram. Its foundation was laid in the year 1996 and was completed in the same year. The purpose of the construction of this temple was to spread the message of believing in God and his existence. At present, Solomon’s Temple in Mizoram is a major tourist attraction and never fails to impress the visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) The temple of Solomon was constructed for igniting the faith in God (Jesus Christ) by the members of the non-denominational church.
2) It stands in the English style of architecture and has a capacity to accommodate 2,000 people at a time.
3) It has twelve doors in total with three in all four directions.
4) The surroundings of Solomon’s Temple are peaceful and visually appealing.
5) The altar has the image of Jesus of Nazareth on the cross. Devotees offer their prayers by kneeling at the altar.
6) Apart from this, Solomon’s Temple authorities also organized the blood donation camp on a regular basis.
Best Time To Visit:-
Solomon’s Temple is a great place for spending a good quality time in a peaceful ambiance. It can be visited throughout the year without any hassle but, the best time is regarded when the presence is marked on the occasion of Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, and when the blood donation camps are organized.
Solomon’s Temple has a wider connectivity of all major roads in the town. All the local buses and taxis are available in plenty for reaching this place without any inconvenience.
Nearest Railway Station:- Silchar Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Lengpui Airport
Top Things To Do In AizawlView All
Best Travel Packages in AizawlView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.