Today, 09:22 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Airline tickets Travel insurance Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc.14-0631-07
Day 1 : Bucharest
Travelers hitting Bucharest will find it almost inevitable not to visit the Palace of Parliament, also known as the People’s House. However, few choose to go down into the basement of this impressive 12-storey building with four additional underground storeys and 2 bunkers.
The legend says that Bucharest’s early days are related to a small island in the middle of Lake Snagov, which sheltered a small chapel built by Vlad Tepes. Who was Vlad Tepes? An enemy of the Turks and the Romanians’ legendary figure who inspired Bram Stoker’s character, Dracula.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 2 : Bucharest - Danube Delta
When traveling to Romania, make sure you don’t miss the Danube Delta, a natural reserve included on the Unesco world heritage site list Also named Europe’s Amazon, the Delta boasts rare species of plants and birds and offers a rare opportunity to enjoy unspoilt nature and a stunning scenery.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 3 : The Danube Delta
This region was so secluded that in the past it used to shelter people persecuted on religious grounds, pirates and adventures. Letea forest is the only rainforest-like area in Europe, famous for its herds of wild horses. Last but not least, we will approach the locals’ universe, sampling tasty traditional foods and drinks; speaking of which, don’t miss the fish-based dishes!
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 4 : Danube Delta - Cave Churches - Transylvania (Brasov)
In the past, in order to feel close to Divinity people searched for the most remote and inaccessible places, where only the wildest animals dwelt. Nowadays, the cave churches from Buzău are just as secluded and continue to be considered mysterious places charged by a special energy. Some of them date back to the sixth century and their walls are covered with ancient inscriptions, traces of extinct civilizations.
On our way we’ll stop by the mud volcanoes, a curious place where the ground seems to boil with large bubbles, just like a genuine sci-fi landscape.
At the end of the day we arrive in Brasov, one of the key destinations of Romanian tourism. The central square is the liveliest venue in old-town Brasov and it often houses workshop-demonstrations of ancient medieval crafts.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 5 : Brasov - Rasnov Fortress- Bran Castle - Bear sanctuary Zarnesti-Brasov
There are tourist attractions accessible to everyone and those that can be considered surprising, only for connoisseurs. Today we’ll do a mix of the two: the most visited tourist attraction in Romania, Bran Castle, for Dracula fans (this is the place where the count created by Bram Stoker lived) and the bear reserve in Zărnesti, a wildlife sanctuary in the Carpathian Mountains. Here we’ll look for traces of wolves and bears under the guidance of a trace hunter who will explain in detail how animals live in one of the very last wilderness areas of Europe.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 6 : Brasov - Transfagarasan - Sibiu
The list of original destinations from your holiday in Romania continues. We’ll cross the Carpathian Mountains from south to north, on one of the most spectacular roads in the entire world: the Transfagarasan stretches on 90 km of incredible scenery and challenging mountain roads that will test your driving skills. The road takes us by a huge artificial lake and a few waterfalls, reaching 2040 meters at the top, near the Balea glacial lake.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 7 : Sibiu - Rural area Sibiel - Sibiu
Sibiu is quite famed for its German influence and the rich cultural life, manifested mainly through outdoor theater shows. In the surroundings of the city there is one of the best preserved rural areas famous for Romanian traditions, a place where people have maintained the old ways unchanged for hundreds of years. Witnessing a traditional Romanian wedding is a unique experience, reminiscent of the simple joy of living.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 8 : Sibiu - Densus Temple - Corvin Castle - Alba Carolina fortress
The country of Haţeg has plenty of legends about dragons, prehistoric dinosaur footprints being often encountered by locals. One of the most fascinating aspects of this place is the mysterious connection to the ancient gods. Densus church is one the oldest Romanian churches still standing. On the setting of the present-day church where Christian sermons are held, there once was a temple dedicated to the Dacian God, Zamolxis.
At dusk we’ll delve into the Corvin Castle to visit the cold, awe-inspiring Gothic halls lit by torchlight. The castle, built in Gothic style with Renaissance elements is one of the most impressive ones in the world.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 9 : Alba Carolina fortress - Sighisoara citadel - Brasov
When you say Transylvania, you say medieval castles and fortresses, beautiful villages scattered through mountains and warm, hospitable people. Therefore, your vacation in Romania continues with the discovery of medieval Transylvania. Alba Iulia fortress has the shape of a six-pointed star. Sighisoara, with its beautiful, winding streets of cobblestone is the only European citadel where people have been living uninterruptedly since the Middle Ages.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 10 : Brasov - Peles Castle - Sphinx rock - Bucharest
What you’re about to see today will certainly raise a few questions: at an altitude of over two thousand meters, there’s a rock chiseled by time and natural phenomena, with the shape of a human face. It has the dimensions of the Egyptian Sphinx, the similarities being striking, but it is much older. Upon our descent, we’ll enter the former royal residence of Peles, a palace where you can admire art collections, books and rare weapons.
Accommodation in 4* Hotel
Day 11 : Departure
Your amazing holiday in Romania comes to an end.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 1590 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|6 - 8||1300 Euro||265|
|9 - 12||1200 Euro||265|
|13 - 15||1000 Euro||265|
Other Terms & Conditions :
A. The Agreement between the User and Rolandia Travel
Welcome to rolandia.eu(Website). Please read the contractual terms and conditions below (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) before accessing Rolandia’s website. This Website is provided by Rolandia Travel with headquarters in Eternitate street no. 76, Axa Center building, 2nd floor, Iaşi, Romania, registered in the Romanian Trade Register under no. J22/1958/2012, Fiscal Code (VAT Number) RO30914247, accredited by the Romanian Ministry of Tourism by license no. 6725 of 2013. Please note that all communication concerning Customer Relations will be sent to the address above.
B. Accepting the Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully all sections under Terms and Conditions before using our website. Using any part of our Website indicates your agreement in complying with all the terms and conditions. Booking any of the travel products and services on this website through our agents is also considered an understanding and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree on the Terms and Conditions of our website, please do not use this Website or make reservations through our agents. We reserve the right at any time to change or update the content without prior notification. Continuing to access and use this Website implies your acceptance of any additions and alterations to the Terms and Conditions.
C. Services Provided by Rolandia
Rolandia Travel provides holiday packages and tourism services in Romania. The website allows you to search, book and pay by the online payment system.
D. Rolandia Travel acts as an Agent
Rolandia Travel acts as an agent for third party suppliers such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies and others (hereinafter referred to as “Tourism Service Provider”). Rolandia Travel will not be held liable for the products and services offered by tourism service providers and does not guarantee in any way (either explicitly or implicitly) the accuracy or quality of the products and services featured on the Website.
E. Using the Website
You can use this Website under the following conditions:
• You are over 18 years old and have the capacity to initiate legal actions;
• You have the financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or on your account;
• You must provide accurate data about you or your family members;
• You shall use the Website for personal interest only, for non-commercial purposes (which will be personal and non-abusive at all times);
• You shall use the Website in order to obtain information and check the availability and suitability of our products and services;
• You shall use the Website for legitimate purposes with the intention of purchasing our products and services;
• You shall use the Website to access and receive information about your trip and/or your reservation data or in order to contact Rolandia Travel for managing your reservation and travel preferences;
• You shall use the Website in order to share your opinion, reviews or comments on Rolandia Travel products and services;
You agree not to use the Website in the following purposes:
• to access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website in any commercial or illegal purpose. It is strictly forbidden to copy (whether by printing, storing on disk or any other way) to distribute (including distributing copies), to alter or falsify any material contained on the Website;
• to make a fake, speculative or fraudulent reservation;
• to access the Website in a way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website/software or interfere in any way with the users of our Website.
Restriction of using the Website:
Rolandia Travel reserves the right to prohibit access to the Website at any time without prior notification.
F. Reservation policy
Any booking/reservation made via of the Website will be considered an intention to purchase a certain touristic product or service. If your request is accepted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from Rolandia Travel and as a result this agreement will come into force. All tourism and travel-related services published on the Website are subject to availability by the Tourism Service Providers. The Terms and Conditions of the Tourism Service Provider (including passenger transport regulations imposed by the airlines) will additionally apply to the Terms and Conditions of this Website. The Tourism Service Provider terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, liability, cancellation, booking changes and refund (if any) or any other restrictions.
All reservations are subject to availability. Rolandia Travel undertakes to send the User a written confirmation or a refusal within 48 hours after registering the reservation. If the payment is delayed, Rolandia Travel reserves the right to cancel the reservation. Rolandia Travel reserves the right to modify the travel conditions, which will not affect the confirmed standard of the holiday. Rolandia Travel shall notify the User in writing and obtain the User’s mandatory agreement concerning these changes before the holiday start/arrival date. After the full payment, Rolandia Travel shall send the User the voucher and all travel-related documents within 48 hours.
G. Terms of Payment
Rolandia Travel must receive at least 50% of the entire amount due, within 7 (seven) days after obtaining the client’s written confirmation for the reservation. The remaining 50% will be paid at least 25 days before the holiday start. If Rolandia Travel fails to receive the agreed amount, the User will not be able to use the respective tourism services.
All rates and fees may fluctuate due to changes in transportation costs, including fuel costs, taxes or fees charged for services such as boarding, landing, landing fees or exchange rate changes.
The payment can be made by the main types of credit cards recognized and presented in detail on the Website. Rolandia Travel reserves the right to charge any additional fees(or charges) that may occur at the time of the booking by credit card. In this case you will be notified about any applicable fees. Rolandia Travel reserves the right to transfer the costs related to charge back penalties. If your booking is paid by the credit card of another person, we reserve the right to require a written authorization from that person. If your credit card issuer requires it, Rolandia Travel or the Tourism Service Provider reserves the right to deliver tickets, vouchers or any other travel-related documents to your address declared when issuing the credit card. Inaccurate information relative to this address may result in the booking cancellation, delays in issuing your travel-related documents and may result in a fee increase. Please make sure your billing address details match those on your bank statement.
In order to minimize the risk of credit card fraud, before issuing the travel documents we reserve the right to perform, through the online payment processor, random checks, to request proof of your address and a copy of the credit card, as well as a recent bank statement.
If you wish to cancel or change in any way the service booked or purchased (on condition the Tourism Service Provider allows it), it is your responsibility to notify Rolandia Travel in writing or by phone call about such intentions. In some cases, you may not be able to cancel/modify the travel-related service or you have to meet certain requirements for such actions. Rolandia Travel or the Tourism Service Provider accepts all forms of written requests. Rolandia Travel or the Tourism Service Provider cannot cancel/change the respective service prior to receiving your firm request. If the User renounces the travel/tourism service package under this agreement by his/her fault, the User is liable for penalties Rolandia Travel, in the amount of:
a.25% of the package cost, if renunciation is announced between 30-25 days prior to departure;
b.50% of the package cost, if the renunciation is announced between 16-25 days prior to departure;
c.100% of the package cost, if the renunciation is announced in less than 16 days prior to departure or in case of no-show.
Rolandia Travel is not liable for any indirect losses resulting from the provisions of this agreement or from the inadequate use of the Website or of the tourism services booked or purchased on the Website. Rolandia Travel is only liable for direct losses whose value shall not exceed the total cost of the services purchased (except for death or personal injury which have no limited value).
J. Force Majeure
Rolandia Travel assumes no liability for events caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure includes, without being limited to, government interventions, wars, kidnapping, fire, flood, accidents, storm, strikes, terrorist attacks or industrial actions that may affect the activity of Rolandia Travel or its suppliers.
K. Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Materials and Information on the Website
The copyright, intellectual property rights and website content belong to Rolandia Travel. The Material contained on the Website is the property of Rolandia Travel or its affiliates, unless it is recognized as belonging to other third parties.
The name « Rolandia Travel » as well as the related trademarks, logos, graphics or artwork featured on the Website are trademarks of Rolandia Travel or its affiliates. Other company names, products or services featured on the Website may be trade marks of their respective owners.
You have no right or license to use such trademarks.
L. Website Changes
Rolandia Travel may change the design or content of the Website, including the availability of tourism service providers, the database and other features of the Website.
N. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Rolandia Travel reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions related to using this Website at any time, without prior notification to the Users. The updated version of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website as soon as the changes come into effect. Continuing to use the Website following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
O. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between the User and Rolandia Travel and are governed by the laws of Romania.
CONTRACT FOR TOURISM SERVICES
for sale of tourism service packages
Rolandia TRAVEL LLC located in Iasi, Eternitate street no. 76, AXA Business Centre, 2nd floor, Office E2.14, fiscal code RO 30914247, registered in the Romanian Trade Register under number J/22/1958/2012 Iasi, accredited by License no. 6725/2013 and represented by Mr. Nicusor Gabriel APOSTOL in his capacity of General Manager, hereinafter referred to as the Agency and the Tourist/the Tourist’s agent.
I. Object of the contract
The object of the hereby contract is the sale, by the Agency, of tourism services granted by the voucher or travel ticket and the issuance of travel documents. The agency must request the tourist to fill-in a booking form/application in writing and send it via fax or email, when requesting tourism services that are not part of their own offer and which require booking confirmation by other providers.
The Contract is concluded when the services requested by the client have been confirmed by the agency, respectively the client is informed about the services have been confirmed and he/she accepts them in writing by fax or email, or accept the Terms and Conditions within the booking form.
The contract price is stated on the invoice and includes the effective cost of the tourism services, agency fees and VAT. The advance payment is minimum 50% of the total price. The remaining 50% will be paid at least 15 days before the holiday start date. In the event that Rolandia Travel has not received the agreed amount from the Tourist, the Tourist cannot use the respective tourism services.
Payments for contracted services shall be made in Euro.
III. Agency rights and obligations
1. If the agency is compelled to modify one of the essential provisions of the contract, the Agency undertakes to inform the tourists at least 15 days before departure date.
2. The Agency may modify the contract price, in the sense of an increase or a decrease, as appropriate, only if the change occurs as a result of variations in transport cost, royalties and other service fees charged for landing, boarding/ debarking in ports and airports; tourist fees or foreign exchange rates relative to the contracted tourism service(s).
3. In the event that, after the travel/holiday has started, an important part of the tourism services stipulated in the contract fails to be delivered or the Agency realizes it cannot be delivered, the Agency is liable to:
3.1. provide appropriate alternative services in view of continuing the journey without a price increase, respectively the services provided shall have the same quality and quantity;
3.2. refund the tourist for amounts representing the difference between the services paid and the actual services provided during the tourist trip;
3.3. In the event the tourist cannot be offered appropriate alternatives or does not accept them on objective grounds, the Agency must provide the tourist’s transportation back to the place of origin or elsewhere as agreed at no additional cost and, where appropriate, damages for the services not delivered.
4. The agency is responsible for the satisfactory performance of contractual obligations, except as follows:
4.1. when failure to fulfill or defective fulfillment of the contractual obligations is due to the tourist;
4.2. when failure to fulfill the obligations is due to force majeure or circumstances that neither the Agency nor the service providers could foresee or prevent (itinerary or schedule changes, delays in transport traffic, etc.).
5. The Agency undertakes to communicate to the tourist in writing, 2 days before departure, the following information:
5.1. the schedule, flight stopovers and connections, and, where appropriate, the seat to be occupied by the tourist in each means of transport included in the contract (except aircraft);
5.2. the name, headquarters/address, telephone and fax numbers of the organizer and/or retailer’s local branch or, when these are not available, an emergency telephone number enabling to contact the organizer and/or retailer;
5.3. in the case of minors traveling unaccompanied by parents, information allowing parents to establish direct contact with the child or with the person(s) in charge of the child’s accommodation.
IV. The tourist’s rights and obligations
1. In the event that the Tourist cannot participate in the travel/tourist holiday, he/she can assign the contract to a third person who satisfies all conditions applicable to the contracted holiday package, undertaking to notify the Agency in writing at least 10 days before departure day. For independent travel by air flight, the transfer can be made only if there is the possibility of flight seat transfer. The tourist transferring the service package and the transferee are jointly liable to pay the flight airfare and any additional costs incurred during the transfer.
2. In the event that prices stipulated in the contract increase by over 10%, the tourist may terminate the contract, being entitled to reimbursement by the Agency of all amounts paid.
3.1. The tourist undertakes to inform the Agency within 5 calendar days after receipt of notice provided at chapter III paragraph 1, on the decision to opt for:
3.1.1 terminating the contract without paying penalties;
3.1.2 accepting the new contractual conditions.
3.2. If the tourist terminates the contract or the Agency cancels the travel/ holiday package before departure date, the tourist is entitled to:
3.2.1. accept at the same cost a different package of tourism services of equivalent or superior quality, as proposed by the Agency;
3.2.2. accept a travel of inferior quality proposed by the agency with immediate refund of the price difference;
3.2.3. be immediately reimbursed for all amounts already paid based on the contract.
3.3. The tourist has the right to terminate at any time, in whole or in part, the contract, and if the termination is attributable to them, the Tourist is obliged to compensate the Agency for the damage created, except in the cases of Force Majeure defined by the law. If the tourist requires changing the hotel, the room structure or any of the services, this is construed as terminating the contract, subject to the legal penalties enforceable at the time, and concluding a new contract.
3.4. The tourist undertakes to pay the resort fees, sanitation tax and any other applicable local taxes at the hotel reception, without being able to claim any compensation or refund from the Agency.
3.5. The tourist is obliged to submit to hotel reception his/her identity card as well as the travel documents issued (vouchers) that grant tourist services purchased.
V. Waiver, penalties, damages
1. If the tourist renounces by their own fault to the tourism services covered by the hereby contract, the tourist owes the Agency penalties, as follows:
1.1. 25% of the package cost, if renunciation is announced between 30-25 days prior to departure;
1.2. 50% of the package cost, if the renunciation is announced between 16-25 days prior to departure;
1.3. 100% of the package cost, if the renunciation is announced in less than 16 days prior to departure or in case of no-show.
2. If the tourist who concluded a tourism service contract with the agency and made an advance payment fails to pay the remaining rates in the term specified by the agency, the contract is considered terminated and the agency has the right to cancel the reservations made on benefit of the tourist, with full retention of the amounts paid by the tourist by that date.
3. In the event that an Embassy refuses to grant the entrance visa required for the holiday package, the tourist shall not be refunded for any fees paid by the agency to direct service providers as well as its own operating expenses.
4. If the tourist who entered the Romanian state refuses to return to the country of origin and therefore the Romanian authorities make expenses of any kind, that tourist must cover all expenditure incurred.
5. Penalties equivalent to the contract price apply in the event that the tourist fails to arrive on time at the airport or at the departure/destination venue, if the tourist is prevented to travel by the police border or due to problems/delays with respect to the travel documents by the tourist’s fault.
6. The Tourist shall submit the holiday package renunciation request in writing, by e-mail; otherwise, the request for renunciation is not taken into account.
7. The Agency shall pay compensatory damages according to the degree of non-compliance of the contractual obligations.
8. If Rolandia travel agency resells the tourist services of other tourism service providers, the charges/fess applied by the respective provider will be communicated to the tourist by fax or email.
1. If the tourist is dissatisfied with the services provided, he/she must draw-up a written complaint, detailing clearly and explicitly the faults encountered on site, relative to the holiday package purchased; such a complaint shall be sent promptly both to the Agency and the tourist service provider (hotel management, restaurant).
2. Both the Agency as well as the Tourism Service Provider shall act immediately to settle the claim. If the complaint is not solved or is only partially solved, the tourist shall submit to the Agency a written complaint via e-mail, no later than 5 calendar days after the end of the holiday and the Agency will, within 15 calendar days, pay the tourist the compensatory payments due.
The tourist is insured for the reimbursement of repatriation expenses and/or the amounts paid by him/her in case of insolvency or bankruptcy of the Agency, by the Insurance Reinsurance Agency CITY INSURANCE located in Bucharest, Constantin Aricescu street, no. 5-7, ground floor, sector 1, phone no. (004) 021-231.00.54, fax no. 021-231.04.42, by insurance no. BN 000000179 of 13/12/2012, effective until 12/12/2013.
The tourist has the possibility of concluding an additional, non-compulsory insurance contract or an assistance contract (with any insurance company) in order to cover any transfer fees or repatriation charges in case of accident, illness or death.
The following documents are considered an integral part of this contract, as annexes:
a) the voucher /ticket / purchase order/ addendum to the contract, if applicable;
b) the travel program (for groups accompanied by a guide).
IX. Final Provisions
1. The hereby contract represents the entire agreement of the signatory parties.
2. The hereby contract may be concluded as a distance contract, by fax, the parties accepting the authority of this agreement in its current form.
3. The sale of tourist service packages will be made in accordance with the hereby agreement and in compliance with the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 107/1999 on the marketing of travel packages, approved with amendments and completions by Law no. 631/2001, Order no. 516/2005 of 12/04/2005 published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 334 of 20/04/2005 with subsequent amendments.
4. The hereby contract may be presented as a catalog, brochure or any other type of document, provided the tourist is informed thereon and the document contains the information required by art. 10 paragraph (2) of G.O. 107/1999, approved with amendments and completions by Law no. 631/2001, Order no. 516/2005 of 12/04/2005 published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 334 of 20/04/2005 with subsequent amendments.
Rolandia View Profile
0 / 5
Today, 09:22 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld