Today, 06:14 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Get ready to visit Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie, the Three most spectacular destinations of Uttarakhand with 5 Mesmerizing days in Uttarakhand Tour Package. The tour covers the major tourist attractions of these destinations like Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Kempty Falls and Mall Road. All these are set amid beautiful surroundings and offer immense peace to the travelers. This tour package is perfect for those who wish to enjoy every aspect of a great journey, right from natural beauty, mountains, waterfalls, and revered shrines to adventure sports.Air fare / train fare.
Cost Travel Insurance
Monument /Camera fees
Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
Heater Charges per night 300.
Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel.
Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
Expenses of personal nature such as Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
Anything which is not include in inclusions.
Day 1 : Arrival in Delhi | Drive from Delhi to Haridwar
Pick up from the airport/railway station/a designated point and travel by road to Hardwar. On arrival check-in to hotel in Haridwar. Afternoon visit the Mansa Devi (an ancient 11th century temple) & Chandi Devi temples situated on adjacent hills surrounding Haridwar. Provision to reach the temples on top is available by ropeway. Evening visit the ‘Har ki Pauri’ ghat to watch the priests perform an aarti (a religious rite) on the banks of the river - Ganges, a major tourist attraction in Haridwar. Overnight stay in Haridwar
Place to visit in Haridwar-
- Maya Devi Temple - Maya Devi Temple is regarded as one of the Siddhapeeth and is one of the most visited temples in Haridwar
- Har ki Pauri - Hark Ki Pauri (also known as Brahmakund) is where evening Arti is conducted and the Arti is nothing short of a spiritual experience for even a non-hindu or a non-pilgrim. Its kind of a crowded area and gets even more crowded once every 12 years when Kumbh Mela is held here.
- Mansa Devi Temple Haridwar - Mansa Devi Temple is a Siddh Peetha which are the places of worship where desires get fulfilled. It is one of three such Peethas located in Haridwar, the other two being Chandi Devi Temple and Maya Devi Temple. The temple also known as Bilwa Tirth is one of the Panch Tirth (Five Pilgrimages) within Haridwar.
- Kankhal - Kankhal is a pilgrim area in Hardiwar (3 kms) and home to many monuments of pilgrim interest such as : Anandmayee Ashram - The samadhi of Shree Shree Ma Anandamayee is laid here Daksh Mahadev Temple - A Lord Shiva Temple and believed to have been the site of a yagna conducted by Daksha Parad Shivling - Visited for Parad Shivling (Mercury Shivling) weighing about 150 kg and Rudraksha tree Sati Kund - It is believed that the leged of Sati became popular from here and it is here that Sati immolated herself
- Chandi Devi Temple - Chandi Temple (1929) is a Siddha Peeth devi temple at 3 kms uphill on Chandi Ghat. Its one of the most visited temples in Haridwar. Pilgrims can also take Cable car to Chandi Devi Temple.
- Bharat Mata Mandir - A temple dedicated to Mother India. Kind of touristy place stacked with statues / photos of deities and Indian heros.
- Shanti Kunj Haridwar - Shantikunj is the headquarter of famous spiritual and social organisation All World Gayatri Pariwar (AWGP) established by Pt Shriram Sharma Acharya. Its located at a distance of 6 Kilometers from Haridwar railway station towards Rishikesh/Dehradun on NH58.
- Patanjali Yogapeeth - This is home of Baba Ramdev and eversince popularity of television programmes have grown, Patanjali Yogapeeth has been seeing a thousands of visitors daily arriving here for Yoga and alternate therapy based cures for a range of ailments.
Day 2 : Haridwar - Rishikesh (Distance 25kms & 30-45mins journey)
Rishikesh, known as the Yoga capital of India is situated at the convergence of river Chandrabhaga and Ganges. Places to visit in Rishikesh: Lakshman Jhula (first suspension bridge in India built in 1939), Ram Jhula and temples and ashrams nearby. You may also enjoy river rafting in Rishikesh from the upper part of river Ganga. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Places to visit in Rishikesh-
- Triveni Ghat - Evening aarti is performed at Triveni Ghat. Ashes of the dead and ceremonies related to Shradh are performed here. Triveni is also a bathing Ghat where pilgrims take a dip in holy Ganga River.
- Rishikund - Rishikund is a holy pond and where Shani temple is situated. Rishikund is a popular pilgrim visit option.
- Ram Jhula - Ram Jhula is a bigger and more picturesque than Lakshman Jhula but surprisingly lesser known. It leads to a few known Ashrams in the area.
- Lakshman Jhula - Lakshman Jhula (1939) is a 450 ft hanging rope bridge on river ganges near Tapovan area in Rishikesh. It connects guests arriving on the other side of the river to the bathing ghats area. Its believed at this place Lakshman (Brother of Lord Rama) build a jute bridge to cross over the river and therefore the spot is also considered holy. A five storey temple is built on the other side of the bridge.
- Neelkanth Mahadev - Lord Shiva temple at 30 kms from Rishikesh, set on a hill offering good views. This is the place where Lord Shiva is believed to have drank the venom produced during Sagar Manthan.
Day 3 : Drive from Rishikesh to Mussoorie
In the morning, you check out from the hotel and leave for your next destination- Mussoorie, the Queen of Hills.
Located at the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas, Mussoorie is set at an elevation of 1880 meter and offers breathtaking views of the snow capped Shivalik ranges. The place is known for its rich biodiversity, which allures wildlife enthusiasts from all over. Lal Tibba, located at height of 2290 meter is the highest point at the place. Gun Hill Mussoorrie, located at 6800 feet above sea level. This is second highest point of Mussoorrie On reaching Mussoorie, check-in at the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4 : Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Wake up with the soft breeze of Mussoorie and get ready for a day set amid its serenity and scenic beauty. Begin with a visit to the popular tourist attractions of Mussoorie. The pleasant weather adds to your sightseeing tour of Mussoorie. Spend some time at the alluring Kempty Falls and feel close to nature. The falls is all around surrounded by flora and High Mountains which add to its beauty. Take a dip in the chilled water of the fall and enjoy some great time in a tranquil environment.
Later, leave for the most popular attraction of the hill station, Mussoorie. Have a look at those buildings dating back to the British era. Shop some souvenirs from the market for your friends and family.
After enjoying this beautiful day, return to the hotel and have a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
Place to visit in Mussoorie-
- Gun Hill - A view point accessible via a cable car ride from Mall road. There is also a reservoir here.
- Mall Road Mussoorie - Kind of popular hangout place for the evening having lots of shops and hotels. The access to the Mall road is generally restricted for vehicular traffic and therefore guests are free to roam around. Mall road is less extensive and intersting than one at Shimla.
- Mussoorie Lake - A Lake few kms before Mussoorie on Dehradun Road and is popular with tourists for a bit of boating and photo opportunities.
- Sir George Everest House - Home of George Everest (after whom Mount Everest was named), first Surveyor General of India. The area offers excellent Himalayan views.
- Nag Devta Temple - Lord Shiva temple at 6 kms from Mussoorie offering excellent views of the Doon Valley and area around Mussoorie
- Bhatta Falls - Bhatta Falls are a set of waterfalls and a popular picnic spot situated 8 kms from Mussoorie that includes a 3 km easy hike.
- Jwala Temple - Jawalaji Temple is set at 9 kms from Mussoorie at 6000 ft asl surrounded by thick forest offering views of Yamuna Valley and Doon Valley. .
- Jharipani Fall - Jharipani Waterfall are a set of waterfalls at 9 kms from Mussoorie of which last 1.5 km is a walk / hike.
- Lake Mist - A Lake located 5 km before Kempty falls and where tourists arrive for a bit of boating and photo opportunities.
- Himalayan Weavers - Himalayan Weavers are artisans who produce hand-woven shawls, stoles, scarves and throws using only natural dyes and wool, eri silk and pashmina. Guests interested in purchasing authentic crafts directly from artisans visit this place. Here aim is to produce high quality handloom products, popularize the use of environmentally friendly natural dyes and provide a market for craft products made in the Himalayan region
Day 5 : Drive from Mussoorie to Delhi
This is the last day of your Uttarakhand Tour. Pack up your bags, check-out from the hotel and start driving drive towards Delhi, from where you can leave for your next destination. The tour ends here.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Travel On Planet Tours View Profile
0 / 5
About Travel On Planet Tours
Today, 06:14 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld