Today, 06:43 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
If you are looking for that perfect honeymoon tour package for you and your partner, Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour is a perfect option. Covering some of the most beautiful destinations of Uttarakhand, this 8 days and 7 nights package offers a serene ambiance to the couple where they can spend some quality time together. The tour includes destinations like Nainital, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park and Ranikhet. All these destinations feature a beautiful and scenic environment where you can unwind with your partner and create unforgettable memories.Air fare / train fare.
Cost Travel Insurance
Monument /Camera fees
Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
Heater Charges per night 300.
Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel.
Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
Expenses of personal nature such as Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
Anything which is not include in inclusions.
Day 1 : Delhi - Mussoorie
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 2 : Mussoorie sightseeing
The next morning, there is a local tour where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride road with your partner. Overnight stay in hotel.
Places to visit in Mussoorie-
• Gun Hill - A view point accessible via a cable car ride from Mall road. There is also a reservoir here.
• Mall Road Mussoorie - Kind of popular hangout place for the evening having lots of shops and hotels. The access to the Mall road is generally restricted for vehicular traffic and therefore guests are free to roam around. Mall road is less extensive and intersting than one at Shimla.
• Mussoorie Lake - A Lake few kms before Mussoorie on Dehradun Road and is popular with tourists for a bit of boating and photo opportunities.
• Sir George Everest House - Home of George Everest (after whom Mount Everest was named), first Surveyor General of India. The area offers excellent Himalayan views.
• Nag Devta Temple - Lord Shiva temple at 6 kms from Mussoorie offering excellent views of the Doon Valley and area around Mussoorie
• Bhatta Falls - Bhatta Falls are a set of waterfalls and a popular picnic spot situated 8 kms from Mussoorie that includes a 3 km easy hike.
• Jwala Temple - Jawalaji Temple is set at 9 kms from Mussoorie at 6000 ft asl surrounded by thick forest offering views of Yamuna Valley and Doon Valley. .
• Jharipani Fall - Jharipani Waterfall are a set of waterfalls at 9 kms from Mussoorie of which last 1.5 km is a walk / hike.
• Lake Mist - A Lake located 5 km before Kempty falls and where tourists arrive for a bit of boating and photo opportunities.
• Himalayan Weavers - Himalayan Weavers are artisans who produce hand-woven shawls, stoles, scarves and throws using only natural dyes and wool, eri silk and pashmina. Guests interested in purchasing authentic crafts directly from artisans visit this place. Here aim is to produce high quality handloom products, popularize the use of environmentally friendly natural dyes and provide a market for craft products made in the Himalayan region
Day 3 : Corbett National Park
On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination - Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest.
Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
Day 4 : Corbett National Park
Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. Founded in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, this national park is home to a decent population of the big cats. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home.
Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
Activites in Corbett-
• Wildlife and Bird Watching in Corbett - Corbett offers one of the best nature centric experiences in India and is renowned for its riverside beauty, Mahaseer / Catfish angling, walking, wildlife and Bird watching. Jeep safaris are on offer from 4 ranges (popular being Birjrani, Durgadevi, Jhirna). Corbett is home to the highest number of Bird species (resident as well as migratory) among all other parks and areas in India. Wildlife here comprises elusive Tiger, Leopard alongwith a range of well sighted deer species.
• Walking in Corbett - Walking around reserve areas of corbett is considered an excellent experience for those interested in nature and walking. While walking in and around Core area is not allowed, There are number of established trails in buffer areas around Corbett. Some of them are those taken by Jim Corbett himself. Guests staying at Riverside Hotels in Corbett are able to do riverside walks.
Day 5 : Corbett National Park - Nainital
After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
Day 6 : Nainital sightseeing
This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Place to visit-
• Naini Temple - Naini temple is located on the northern shore of Naini lake. The presiding deity of the temple is Maa Naina Devi and is considered one of the Shaktipeetha temples.
• Naini Lake - Naini Lake is situated in centre of the Nainital and is a prime attraction where tourists enjoy a bit of boating.
• Snow View Point Nainital - Snow View point is approached via a cable car ride from Mall area of Nainital. Its a popular ride with tourists.
• Hanumarngarhi - Hanumangarhi also known as Hanuman Garh, is located at an altitude of 6000+ ft asl and is home to Lord Hanuman temple and excellent views of the area.
• Walking and Bird Watching at Pangot - Pangot is renowned for its wooded walks and Bird watching. The area is cut off and offers off-beat stays. More than 150 birds that have been recorded in the area.
• Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple - Mukteshwar gets its name from an 350-year-old temple to Shiva known as Mukteshwar Dham, situated atop the highest point in the town. The area offers excellent Himalayan views in Winter (Oct - March)
Day 7 : Nainital - Ranikhet - Nainital
Day seven of your honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Explore this alluring valley and get close to nature .The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 : Nainital - Delhi
This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
Other Terms & Conditions :
Travel On Planet Tours View Profile
0 / 5
About Travel On Planet Tours
Today, 06:43 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld