Today, 02:18 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : (25-04-19): Vizag – Kollam Train Journey (1587km/31hrs)
All the Tourists Should Be Report At Vizag Rly Stn At 7:30am. At 08:00 Hrs Train Will Departure to Kollam from Vizag. Today Day & Night Train Journey. (lunch & Dinner)
Day 2 : (26-04-19): Arrive At Kollam Jn- Transfer to Trivandram (70km/ 2hrs Drive):
At 15:00 Hrs You Will Arrive At Kollam Jn, Our Representative Will Pick Up You from the Station and Transfer to Hotel At Trivandram. After Fresh Up, Proceed for Dharshan to Sri Nantha Padmanaba Swamy Temple. After Darshan, Night Halt in Kovalam. (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 3 : (27-04-19) Trivandram – Kanyakumari (90kms / 2Hrs drive):
After Breakfast, Checkout from the Hotel Later Departure to Kanyakumari. Enrou Visit Kovalam Beach & Light House. Upon Arrival, Transfer to Hotel. After Lunch, Proceed to Kanyakumari Local Sightseeing. Visiting Places: Thiruvalluvar Statue, Kamarajar Manimandapam, Udayagiri Fort, Mathur Hanging Bridge, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Muttom Beach & Sunset Point. After Sightseeing, Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt in Kanyakumari. (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 4 : (28-04-19) Kanyakumari – Tiruchendur- Rameswaram (350 kms / 8 Hrs drive):
Today we will enjoy Sun rise Point. After early breakfast, at 8:00AM Check out from the hotel and Dep to Tiruchendutr (2Hrs drive). On arrival we will visit Sbramanya Swamy (Muragan) Temple. After lunch, departure Rameswaram (5hrs drive). At 7Pm arrival at Rameswaram. then transfer to hotel. Night halt at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 : (29-04-19) Rameswaram Sightseeing - Madhurai (190kms / 4Hrs drive):
At 4Am we will take see bath & Dharshan of Sri Ramanth Swamy. After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing. Places: Dhanushkodi, Gandamadana Parvatham, Erwadi & Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam House. After lunch, Checkout from the Hotel then Dep to Madurai (3Hrs drive), on arrival visit Sri Madhura Meenakshi Temple. After Dharshan transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Madurai. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 6 : (30-04-19): Madurai – Kodaikanal (120 Kms / 4 Hrs drive):
Today we can take Early In the morning Dharshan to Meenakshi Amman Temple. After breakfast, Proceed to Madurai local sightseeing. Visiting Places: Alagar Kovil, Gandhi Museum, Thirumalai Nayak Mahal, Koodal Alagar Temple, Vandiyur Kanmoy Tourist Complex, Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulam, Thiruparankundram. After lunch, check out from the hotel later departure to Kodaikanal. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Night halt in Hotel. (Kodaikanal). (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 7 : (01-05-19) Full Day Kodaikanal Sightseeing:
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Kodai. Places will be covered: Pillar Rock, Green Valley Lake, Berijam Lake, Solar Physical Observatory, Bryant Park. Kurinji Andvar Temple, Sacred Hrart College Museum, Liril Falls, Wax Museum, Coakers Walk, Chettair Park. Night halt in Hotel at Kodaikanal. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 8 : (02-05-19): Kodaikanal - Palani – Srirangam. Trichy (250kms/ 5Hrs drive):
After early breakfast, Morning 7 Am check out from hotel then dep to Palani (130 Km / 4 hrs). Upon arrival then proceed for visit to Subramanya Swamy Temple, (Dhandayudha Pani). Later transfer to Srirangam. After lunch, we will take dharshan to Sri Ranganath Swamy Temple. After dinner transfer to Rly Station. At 11PM train will start to Chennai. Over night train Journey. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 9 : (03-05-19): Arr At Chennai Egmore and Again Train Journey to Vizag
At 4:40 AM we will arrive at Chennai Egmore Rly Stn. Pickup from Station and transfer to Chennai Central Rly Stn. At 08:45Hrs Coromandal Train start to Visakhapatnam. At 10PM we will reach to Vizag. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 25200 / Adult|
|Child||Below 12 years||INR 17600 / Child|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
• Prices are based on minimum 2 passengers traveling together at all times.
• Prices do not include any trade fair/ special event surcharges.
• This is purely an individual itinerary designed especially for your family based on above inputs.
• This is proposed service costing. We are not holding any confirmed airline and hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. It is possible at the time of confirmation the prices may vary.
• International hotel check in will be at 1400/1500 hrs and check out 1200 hrs. (Timings are subject to change depending on hotel)
• Full payment for the tour should be made 30 days prior to the departure of the tour.
• Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
• Within 30-17 days prior to arrival, 25% charge on total booking.
• Within 16-09 days prior to arrival, 60% charge on total booking.
• Within 08 or less prior to arrival, 100%charge on total booking.
• No show: 100%of total booking will be applicable.
• Early departure Policy: 100% of the booked period will be charged.
• Services once will reconfirmed attract amendment charges, which will be intimated at the time of amendment request.
Ushodaya Tours & Travels View Profile
4 / 5
About Ushodaya Tours & Travels
Reviewed: Dec 11, 2018
I wanted to contact a trusted travel agent that offers remarkable tour packages. And, I got the recommendation of the agent from a friend of mine. It helped me in getting the best deal and catered to my requirements with professionalism. I liked the way they handled all my issues.
Anuradha Singh -
Reviewed: Dec 04, 2018
My friend suggested contacting this company as I was looking for a travel agent that can provide the best tour package for my preferred destination. It offered complete solution to my travel requirements and the best part is that its customer care executives handle every query with patience and provide apt suggestions.
Chetan Lukka -
Reviewed: Nov 24, 2018
Due to official purpose, I have to travel to different places all the time. And, ever since I came into contact with this agent, I have never looked back to anyone else for travel packages. It has offered me amazing travel deals for most of destination, even during the peak times.
rs. 25,200 PP
Ushodaya Tours & Travels4 /5
Today, 02:18 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld