The Cala Nova Beach is situated on the less populated part of Ibiza. This beach can be accessed through road from Cala Llena/ San Carlos on which you can even see the beautiful sights on the way.
- It is a long and wide sandy beach which is blissfully shallow above the golden, pure sand.
- This beach is also perfect for paddling and games in the clean and gleaming waters.
- This beach has natural and wild scenery with a small pine clad hill located on the left which is perfect for long walks.
- The undertows become highly unsafe due to the prominent breakers during bad weathers but still the beach looks as magnificent as ever.
- The beach is very famous having devoted surfers (without a sail) present on the island.
Staying at the beach is very affordable as the local hotels and resorts offer several packages for seasons. Beach is always is filled with tourists as is all season coming place. Everyone belonging to anywhere is most welcomed to the site.