Victoria Peak is a famous mountain located on the Hong Kong Island. To state more precisely, it is situated on the island’s western half. Victoria Peak is also referred as Mount Austin and many also colloquially call it The Peak. Victoria Peak is reckoned as the island’s highest mountain having an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft).
Some Highlights of Victoria Peak
- The visitors can enjoy city’s picturesque views from the peak.
- The beautiful sights of harbors of the city from the peak also get registered in mind forever.
- There are many telescopes at the viewing deck which are operated with coins. These can be used to savor the cityscape.
- There are two leisure and shopping centers in the peak. The Peak Tower and the Peak Galleria are located in close proximity to each other.
- The Peak Tower comprises of Peak Tram’s upper station and Peak Galleria has a bus station.
- Visitors can also reach the Victoria Peak via taxi or private car.
The Victoria Peak Garden, which is situated on Mountain Lodge site can also be visited.
There is no dearth of eateries in Victoria Peak and one can enjoy delectable food. Whether one decides to take some quick bites or goes for a full meal, it would not be very costly at the peak.
Top Things To Do In Hong KongView All
Best Travel Packages in Hong KongView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.