Today, 04:04 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Warsaw
Arrival at Warsaw airport or railway station. Transfer to your hotel. An overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2 : Warsaw
Breakfast. Next, a half-day guided tour of Warsaw including all of the most important sites: the Old Town with the Royal Castle, The Royal Route and the Lazienki Royal Park. You will also see places like the former Jewish ghetto and the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. In the afternoon you will have free time at your disposal. An overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 3 : Krakow
After breakfast, a transfer to the railway station with our driver. Departure by fast train to Krakow. On the way you can admire the beautiful countryside from the train’s window. After arriving in Krakow you will be welcomed by our driver and transferred to your hotel. Then you will have free time. An overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 4 : Tour of Krakow
After breakfast, a guided tour of Krakow: the Main Market Square, which is the biggest one in Europe, Mariacki Church, Krakow Barbican, Colegium Maius courtyard (the oldest part of Jagiellonian University) and free shopping time in “Sukiennice” – renaissance major centre of international trade. After, visit in Wawel Hill with the Cathedral and the Royal Castle. Afterwards, you will walk through the former Jewish district – Kazimierz. From the 14th until 19th century Kazimierz was an independent town – a place of coexistence of Christian and Jewish cultures, separated from Krakow by a branch of the Vistula river. Free time in the late afternoon. An optional dinner in a local restaurant. An overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 5 : Wieliczka Royal Salt Mine
Breakfast and one of two optional tours to choose from for that day:
– Wieliczka Royal Salt Mine – a visit to the famous Royal Salt Mine, which was built in the 13th century and produced table salt continuously until 1996. In 1978 it was listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. In the depth of 135 meters underground and during a trip through almost 3 kilometres of meandering corridors you will see chambers chiselled out of rock salt, saline lakes inside, timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
– Auschwitz – Birkenau State Museum in Oświęcim – a visit to the the biggest German Nazi concentration camp from World War II, a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a concentration and extermination camp built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. The collection of the museum contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. The camp is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Next, a return drive to Krakow and an overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 6 : Częstochowa
Breakfast, one of two optional whole day tours to choose from:
– Częstochowa – a visit to Częstochowa which is known for the famous Pauline Monastery of Jasna Góra. It is the home of the Black Madonna painting – Jasna Góra’s most precious treasure. Jasna Góra is the country’s greatest place of pilgrimage. An important attraction are votive objects connected to John Paul II e.g. the golden rose given to the Monastery in 1979 or a part of his cassock stained with blood and with a hole in it after the assassination attempt in 1981.
– Zakopane – a visit to Zakopane which is a small town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, a center of Goral (Polish highlanders) culture and known informally as “the winter capital of Poland”. You will visit the most interesting parts of the city – “Krupowki”, where after sightseeing you will have free time for shopping
Return drive to Krakow in the evening for an overnight stay in your hotel.
Day 7 : Krakow Airport
After breakfast, a transfer by our driver to the Krakow airport.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
AB Poland Travel View Profile
0 / 5
About AB Poland Travel
Today, 04:04 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld