Today, 02:05 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Delhi - Manali
Early Morning Pick up from Delhi and Drive to Manali Enroute visit KULLU VALLEY –
- Enjoy white water rafting – One of the most popular and exciting water sports one can experience in Kullu is River Rafting. The sport has become quite popular among water sports lovers and adventure enthusiasts. There are several amazing rafting areas to be explored in Kullu, attracting thousands of people from all parts of the world. Also popular as white water rafting, it is available in two types in Kullu
– Short Rafting covers (7 km) and Long Rafting covers ( 14 km). the journey on Beas River from Pirdi down to Jhiri is quite breathtaking and amazing.
- Shawl Factory- A Kullu shawl is a type of shawl made in Kullu, India, featuring various geometrical patterns and bright colors. Originally, indigenous Kulivi people would weave plain shawls, but following the arrival of craftspeople
from Bushehar in the early 1940s, the trend of more patterned shawls came to rise.
- Hanogi Mata temple
Arrive Manali Check in the Hotel in evening, Dinner & overnight stay in hotel at Manali
Day 2 : Manali Local City Tour
After breakfast ready to excursion Manali Local sightseeing which includes-
- Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
- Vashisht Temple: - Hot Sulphur Water springs – which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties. Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
- Tibetan-Monastery: - This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
- Club House: - Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight.
- Van Vihar - The main attraction of the park is the beautiful man-made lake situated in the middle of the woods. Tourists can enjoy boating in the lake. There are also lot of swings for the children as well as couples in the park. The River Beas runs nearby the park. Visit the park in the evening and you will get a chance
to enjoy the stunningly beautiful view of sun setting against the glorious backdrop of the majestic mountains.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in hotel at Manali.
Day 3 : Manali - Solang valley (Snow Point)
After early breakfast visit to excursion visiting Solang valley (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms. far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible during heavy snow fall for Snow Point, and Solang Valley .Later back to hotel, evening free for leisure, overnight stay in hotel at Manali.
Activities- Zorbing , Skiing , Cable Car on your own cost .
Note: - Rohtang Pass Sightseeing will be provided as per Govt. or Administration notification, Rohtang pass might be closed due to heavy snow falls or scheduled maintenance. (Rohtang pass sightseeing depends upon permissions) . In case Govt not allowed Diesel Vehicle for Rohtang pass Sightseeing then guest has to pay additional Charges for alternative Option) the charges are not included in the package.
Day 4 : Manali - Dharamshala(280 kms / 6-7 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Dharamshala Enroute visit sightseeing’s of Ghats & valleys
- Dhauladhar range
- Kangra town
- Kangra Museum (Depends on time availability)
Arrive at Dharamshala, check in to hotel, Rest of the day free for leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 5 : Dharamshala Sightseeing–Dalhousie.
After breakfast Visit Dharamshala local sightseeing - Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi, & Dal Lake ,Churches , Panchpula , Subhash Baoli , BaraPathar & after lunch depart for Dalhousie. Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 6 : Dalhousie (Full day trip to Chamba /Khajjiar )
After breakfast get ready excursion to visit Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland) :-
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar / Chamba, 25 kms from. Dalhousie. It’s one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 7 : Dalhousie – Katra
After breakfast check out from hotel and Drive to Katra. Arrive in Katra Check In Hotel and. And Rest of the day. Overnight Stay in Hotel at Katra.
Day 8 : Katra – Vaishnodevi Darshan – Katra
Today morning after breakfast, car will be take you to banganga and take you there, you will be visit to vaishnodevi Darshan by foot, and return evening or night, transferred you to hotel, Overnight stay at hotel at Katra.
Day 9 : Katra – Amritsar
After morning breakfast check out from Hotel. And Drive Amritsar. Arrive Amritsar and visit wagha border and Golden Temple. After visit sightseeing check in hotel and Overnight Stay In Hotel at Amritsar.
Day 10 : Amritsar - Delhi
After morning breakfast checkout from Hotel and Drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi check In and visit Karol Bag Market and Overnight Stay at Hotel In Delhi.
Day 11 : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Today morning after breakfast get ready for visit Agra. Drive To Agra and Visit : - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Agra market then Back to Delhi and Overnight Stay at Hotel In Delhi
Day 12 : Delhi ( Drop)
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and visit Delhi Sightseeing:- Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayu Tomb, Gandhi Smriti, Parliament House, Swaminarayan AKSHARDHAM( as per time availiblity at Evening Drive To Delhi Airport / Railway Station For Drop.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Samguan Tourism India Pvt. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Samguan Tourism India Pvt. Ltd.
Samguan Tourism India Pvt. Ltd.0 /5
You May Also Like
Today, 02:05 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld