Enjoy a luxurious retreat on this holiday to Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. See the historical spots like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and many more before you embark on a drive to Agra. To make your road trip exciting, take a break at the majestic mausoleum of Emperor Akbar in Sikandra and Agra Fort. Visit the marvelous Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri, known for the Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza. Revel in the history as you explore streets of Jaipur and visit Amber Fort. And many more
Day 1 : Arrived delhi & delhi sightseeing
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to the hotel by our representative. After fresh up visit Jama masjid , Red Fort , Shantivan , Raj Ghat , India Gate ,Connaught Place (Connaught Place is a frenetic business and financial hub, centered on a ring of colonnaded Georgian-style buildings with global chain stores, vintage cinemas, bars and Indian restaurants. ) Overnight Stay in hotel. Note: Tempo Travelers cannot enter to Connaught Place market.
Day 2 : Delhi agra ( 204 kms / approx, 5 hrs drive)
- Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. En-route visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to sun-set visit Taj Mahal (On Friday it is closed and if we reached on Friday then same will be cover on next day Sun-rise visit to Taj Mahal) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens.
Day 3 : Agra Jaipur ( 232 kms. / approx, 5 hours drive)
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar & Chand Baori Step Well -The water of this massive, ornate step well from the 8th & 9th centuries was reached by 3,500 steps. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast have Full Day City Tour : Cover City Palace Complex, Jantar Mantar (Stone Observatory), Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal & Amber Fort. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Departure day
Today after break fast transfer to Jaipur station
|No of pax
|Price per pax (Rs)
|Above 12 years
|INR 19999 / Adult ( With Tax )
|Students with relevant ID proof
|INR 15999 / Student ( With Tax )
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 60% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
The Flying Bird Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About The Flying Bird Travels
Founded in Mumbai, our company the flying bird is an eminent and upcoming travel company that offers outstanding tour experiences to customers at pocket-friendly rates. We help our trustworthy customers to experience exotic places with friends and family to offer lifetime memories. Being one of the thriving companies, we are providing a one-stop solution for travel and offering all the travel services like tour operators, Hotel booking, car & coach rental services, travel insurance services, etc at economic rates.
Our customised packages with excellent services have helped us to gain a huge customer base in the industry. We are offering timely services to customers with several deals and discounts on various travel products and services. We focus to provide comfortable and convenient travel journeys to our prestigious customers.
We guide our customers with the best travel packages designed by our team. Travelling to various places helps to increase communication and also helps in the economic growth of the country. Travel make the person rejuvenate from daily life and builds relationships with loved ones by spending quality time on holidays with them.
We are offering various tourist places that are unexplored which will be an attraction for tourists. We are offering quick services to our prestigious customers. We have a network with various hotels, resorts and guest houses to make arrangements for luxurious rooms for our customers. We are also dealing in other services like car rental services and offering an excellent fleet of cars for travel. Our drivers are well-versed in tourist places.
Our Unique USP
We have achieved expertise in offering customised travel packages like honeymoon travel packages, Wildlife tour packages, family holidays, etc at pocket-effective prices. We offer deals and discounts on group bookings and a zero-cancellation policy due to unforeseen reasons for our customers.Read More...
Rs. 19,999 PP
You May Also Like