Today, 12:45 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Hotel Accommodation Breakfast Sightseeing TransportationCONTACT FOR BEST GROUP RATEGST Any airfare / trainfare Any Lunch / Dinner during the trip Room incidentals. Any broker charges for Temple. Horse ride/pony ride etc. Tipping/gratuities to guide/driver. Beverages during meal time. All entrance fees where ever applicable. Any type of riding and personal activities charges Camera & Video permits. Any services not mentioned in the above.20-0431-12
Day 1 : Arrive Kolkata
Afternoon visit Rajarhat Eco Tourism park
Back to hotel
overnight stay at hotel
Day 2 : Kolkata - Gangasagar - Kolkata
Early morning transfer to Gangasagar with packaed breakfast, (car will reach at jetty point) Sagar Island is an island in the Ganges delta, lying on the continental shelf of Bay of Bengal about 100 km (54 nautical miles) south of Kolkata. It belongs to the Republic of India and is governed by the State government of West Bengal. The island is large — with an area of 224.3 km, lying between 21°36’ to 21°56’ north latitude and 88°2’ to 88° 11’ east latitude. It has 43 villages and a population of over 160,000. The largest village is also named "Ganga Sagar" or "Gangasagar". Although Sagarisland is a part of Sunderban Administration, it does not have any tiger habitation or mangrove forests or small river tributaries as is characteristic of the overall sunderbandelta.This island, also known as Gangasagar or Sagardwip, is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Every year on the day of MakarSankranti(14 January), hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather to take a holy dip at the confluence of river Ganges and Bay of Bengal and offer prayers (puja) in the Kapil Muni Temple. Back to Kolkata hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Kolkata (Temple tour & city tour )
Proceed for Dakshineswar Kali Mata Temple and Belur Math with packed breakfast and Swami Vivekananda Ashram.
Proceed Kolkata city tour – Victoriya Memorial (Monday close), Eden Garden, Indian Museum (Monday close), Fort William, Race course, High court, Alipore Zoo (Monday close). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Kolkata - Mayapur - Kolkata
With packed breakfast proceed to day long excursion to Mayapur, Iskon Temple with Nabadyip, the birth place of Sri Chaitanya.Mayapur is located at the center of Sri Navadvipa-mandala, the eternal pastime abode of Sri Krishna CaitanyaMahaprabhu. Sri Navadvipa-mandala is non-different from Sri Vraja-mandala, the eternal pastime abode of Sri Krishna. Measuring thirty-two miles in circumference, Navadvipa-mandala originally consisted of nine islands forming an eight-petalled lotus floating on the waters of the Ganges. Liberated souls, blessed by Lord Caitanya, can still perceive this spiritual reality.
The Navadvipa-dhama-mahatmya states, “Whoever visits Navadvipa becomes freed from all offenses. Whatever a pilgrim obtains by wandering to all the holy places is obtained simply by remembering Sri Navadvipa. A person who simply sees Navadvipa gets the great fortune of love for Krishna, birth after birth.”
Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Depart Kolkata
After breakfast check out from hotel transfer to Airport / Railway station.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 13500 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Other Terms & Conditions :
· Hotel rooms are subject to availability, else we provide similar accommodation.
· The order of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice (according to weather conditions, any Political Problems or other
· Amendments of services, Number of heads, dates or group size can have an impact on the quotation and have to be revised accordingly.
· Child / Extra adult sharing with double bed. Extra meal cost will pay by the guest for free of cost occupancy.
· An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided for the third person sharing the room. It may vary as per hotels.
· Departure & Arrival between 2300hrs and 0700hrs mid night surcharge will be apply.
· Child age 10 years and above will be treat as an adult
· If tour will be extend due to any emergency circumstances, extra cost will be borne by the Guest.
· Any changes of Transportation during the tour, extra cost will be borne by the Guest.
· Transportation service is point to point basis.
· All traveler has to follow the day wise itinerary which will not change while traveling.
· Kindly verify all the details with your coordinator before travel.
· If any difficulty / technically problem during the tour kindly cooperate with us to recover the situation.
· Some sightseeing depends on Govt. permit, Each Guest should be carry their Govt. Identity Card (Original & Xerox both) with passport
· size photograph at the time of travel
· 100% payments must be made to SUNBIRD JOURNEY….before 15 days of Travel date.
Sunbird Journey View Profile
4 / 5
About Sunbird Journey
RAMESH CH. MAHATO -
Reviewed: Nov 02, 2019
All Hotels was excellent. Agency coordination was also good. My complaint on the driver only, name Rajesh Sikhawat was not good person, his talking way was not well always doing unnecessary arguments. Mr Santanu from SUNBIRD always trying to control his way but he didn't listen to anyone. Otherwise SUNBIRD services was good.
DAKSH THAKAR - Gujrat
Reviewed: Sep 12, 2019
Overall it was good except the hotel in "ARAKU" Other hotel available at the rate cheaper then what you fixed Go & compare Hotel quality & rates of hotel " THIS IS TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS" Otherwise everything was good.
G S KISHORE - Bangalore
Reviewed: Jul 08, 2019
Complete my 10 days Uttarakhand trip, traveled 2nd time with Sunbird. Service was best as per earlier.
rs. 13,500 PP
Sunbird Journey4 /5
Today, 12:45 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld