Facing the beguiling waters of the enormous Arabian Sea, Rabindranath Tagore Beach is a famous tourist attraction in the city of Karwar, Karnataka. It is a vast stretch of soft golden sands that covers an entire area of 5-6 km. and is visited by countless visitors. This beach is considered as a great site for spending a couple of hours chumming around with the loved ones.
It Is Known For:-
1) Rabindranath Tagore Beach is a key tourist site in the city of Karwar and is known for its tranquilizing ambiance.
2) The soul-soothing ambiance of this place with nature’s melodious background score of the waves bashing can make anyone succumb to this site.
3) This beach is bordered with the towering palm trees that enhance its visual appeal.
4) There are some beach shacks at this beach that serve the delicious seafood and other cuisines to the tourists.
5) For the young visitors, a special toy train ride is operated. The beach also houses a musical fountain and a warship museum.
6) Karavali Utsav is a major festival that is celebrated here between December-January.
Best Time To Visit:-
Rabindranath Tagore Beach is a famous travel destination in Karwar. This place never fails to attract the visitors and thus, welcomes numerous tourists on a daily basis. The weekend is the time when the footfall increases at Rabindranath Tagore Beach.
No entry fee is charged from visitors that visit this beach. Photography and videography are allowed at the site but one needs to be cautious before littering this tidy beach. Dumping the waste at this place is a punishable offense.
Rabindranath Tagore Beach is well-connected with the web of roadways. Moreover, the local transit is also available for a smoother commute to & from the beach.
Nearest Railway Station:- Karwar Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Dabolim Airport
Top Things To Do In KarwarView All
Best Travel Packages in KarwarView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.