INFORMATION: SUPREET SERVICES Tourist is Well Informed about the Nature, Category, Type and Schedule of Services related to Accommodation, Meals, Transportation, Sightseeing, Train Travel as well as Inclusions and Exclusions specific to the package.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Drinking water for due course of journey except during breakfast & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, SUPREET SERVICES is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas SUPREET SERVICES will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability).
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, SUPREET SERVICES will not be responsible for any mishap due to ill health. However arrangement for service of doctor will be coordinated in case of emergency on additional payment duly to the doctor/hospital.
BAGGAGE LIMITATION: SUPREET SERVICES Tourist traveling by train/road transport will be subject to the restrictions/limitations on baggage weight/size/number.
- Road Transportation will be provided at each destination, however in case of non availability of buses some other mode of road transportation may be arranged as per the availability and feasibility.
- Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, SUPREET SERVICES will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
- At the destination if for any reason any stamped/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, SUPREET SERVICES will not be responsible for the same.
- SUPREET SERVICES has right to alter Itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ Strikes/ Cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
- Operation of the tour is subject to minimum number of passengers booked. In case of cancellation by SUPREET SERVICES, full refund will be processed
EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS OF SUPREET SERVICES: The SUPREET SERVICES Tourist is well aware of the Exclusive Rights of SUPREET SERVICES which are:
- SUPREET SERVICES also assumes the absolute right to cancel any tour or travel arrangements any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof if it feels that is in the best interest of the Tourist and the overall itinerary schedule.
- SUPREET SERVICES reserves the right to deny any sort of claim to the client in such unforeseen circumstances which may be entitlement, compensation, damages, or interest on deposit amount or tour cost paid by the client. The SUPREET SERVICES Tourist shall only endeavor to eliminate/ reduce any hardships being faced for reasons beyond control of SUPREET SERVICES related to Railway linked operational reasons, natural calamities and/or unforeseen circumstances.