Guest will be received by our official at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - He will assist guest for the forwarding journey to Gangtok (120 Kilometers, 4 hours) - This is an exclusive tour i.e. non sharing basis - A perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure. Land of monastery, mystic rituals / festivals at an elevation of 1,437 meters / 4,715 feet is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies - In the evening one is free to stroll around M.G.Marg or the local Market – Over night stay at Gangtok
Early morning breakfast - Permits are made one day prior to visit - This is nearly 48 kilometers drive and takes nearly 2 hours - Visit to Tsomgo / Changu Lake, cool, serene water and the picturesque beauty - Tsomgo lake is one of the holy lake of the region - A temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside - Primula flowers and other alpine plantation provide an immaculate beauty to this place –Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way - The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok
Transfer to Pelling via Namchi - This is a drive of 140 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours through scenic road - Check in to the hotel - Pelling is situated at an altitude of 2072 meters / 6800 feet - On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - It is one of the exotic destinations with historical sites, short trek routes and wildlife - Its botanical and zoological richness is inspiring and the scenic view is something to be seen to be believed - Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around the small settlement -Over Night stay at Pelling
After breakfast at hotel - Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing of Pelling and its surroundings - The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring - Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, itis one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Khangchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished - Back to hotel - Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center -Over Night stay at Pelling
After breakfast at hotel and then forwarding journey to Darjeeling - The road is scenic along the river Teesta - Transfer to Darjeeling takes nearly 135 Kilometers 3 - 3 ½ hours - It is situated at an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet - It is a land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - Darjeeling is home to many international Schools and few of the internationally famous site like Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, etc - It is also home to the famous World Heritage train - The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around Mall / Shopping center - Back to hotel / resort -Over Night stay at Darjeeling
· The order of the itineraary is subject to change without prior notice (according to weather conditions, any Political Problems or other circumstances).
· Amendments of services, dates or group size can have an impact on the quotation and have to be revised accordingly.
· Child / Extra adult sharing with double bed
· Child age 10 years and above will be treat as a adult
· 80% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 10 - 15 days from date of Journey
· 60% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 15 - 20 days from date of Journey
· 30% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 20 - 30 days from date of Journey
· 10% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 30 days and above from date of Journey
· No refund is allowed if cancellation is made 10 days before Journey date.
· No cancellation will be accepted over telephone.
· For cancellation please produce your original receipt by email or visit at office.
· 100% Airfare / Train fare + 60% cost accommodation & transfer against placement of order balance 40% on receipt of Confirmation.
· All payments must be made to Sunbird Journey….before 10 days of Journey date.
Mr. Santanu Maity
KASHMIR WITH VAISHNO..
10 Days / 9 Night
Jammu - Katra - Srinagar ..
SIKKIM TOUR - GANGTO..
4 Days / 3 Night
Gangtok - Kangchenjunga -..
8 Days / 7 Night
Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - N..
DARJEELING TOUR - QU..
4 Days / 3 Night
Darjeeling - Tiger Hill -..
Kolkata With Gangasa..
4 Days / 3 Night
Kolkata - Gangasagar
The Himalayan Grande..
7 Days / 6 Night
Gangtok - Darjeeling - Ka..
Mystic Dooars Tour
5 Days / 4 Night
Gorumara - Jaldhaka - Bin..
Indian Northeast Won..
6 Days / 5 Night
Guwahati - Kaziranga - Sh..
Adventure Trip To In..
9 Days / 8 Night
New Jalpaiguri - Darjeeli..
EXOTIC ANDAMAN - BEA..
5 Days / 4 Night
Port Blair - Ross Island ..