Kynrem Falls is a popular tourist attraction in Meghalaya. Falling down from a great height of 150 feet, it is located in the vicinity of Thangkharang Park. The waters spill down through rocky tiers and form a pool. It is indeed a calm site that is flocked by thousands of tourists throughout the year.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kynrem Falls is known for its arresting surroundings. The green vegetation makes the rushing waters appear more beautiful.
2) Due to its elevation, it usually remains shrouded in a thin blanket of mist that turns dense during winters.
3) Its tranquil environment never fails to attract visitors.
4) Even the birds like the herons and swans can be spotted around Kynrem Waterfall.
5) Visitors are allowed to swim in the waters of Kynrem Falls.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kynrem Falls is a major place of interest in Meghalaya. Since it is untouched by the urbanization, it is visited throughout the year by locals and tourists alike. To witness the true beauty of this place, visiting this place in winters is a good option.
Kynrem Falls is located in the vicinity of Thangkharang Park and it has a wider connectivity with the roadways and railways. An individual can prefer any mode of transport like the bus or the cab to reach these falls conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Guwahati Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Guwahati Airport
Top Things To Do In CherrapunjiView All
Best Travel Packages in CherrapunjiView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.