Ganapatipule Beach is a famous tourist attraction in Ratnagiri. It is a beach with white sands and is located near the village of Ganapatipule. Being a remarkable tourist attraction, it is visited by tourists on a large scale. It is a perfect spot for washing the stress away and rejuvenating oneself.
It Is Known For:-
1) Ganapatipule Beach is one of the top-ten famed beaches in Maharashtra.
2) Due to its fame on the basis of cleanliness, it has emerged as a leading tourist site which is visited by locals and tourists alike.
3) Children adore spending a couple of hours at this beach. They can be spotted building sand castles, whereas, the adults can be seen basking in the sun.
4) This beach is also considered as holy because it is said that an idol of Lord Ganesha was discovered at this site. It was more than 1500 years old.
5) The activities of boating, swimming, and beach volleyball can be enjoyed at Ganapatipule beach.
Best Time To Visit:-
Ganapatipule beach is a major tourist site and it greets countless tourists in a month. Therefore, the same is repeated during the peak season. Thus, visitors can go to Ganapatipule Beach during any season of the year.
No entry fee is charged from visitors and delicious food is served on all beach shacks.
Ganapatipule village and Beach are well-connected with all major roads in the region. It helps in a smoother commute within the city. The local buses, autos, and taxis are available in plenty to reach the recreational spot easily.
Nearest Railway Station:- Ratnagiri Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Ratnagiri Airport
Top Things To Do In RatnagiriView All
Best Travel Packages in RatnagiriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.