Pelga Falls is a serene tourist attraction located in the district of Tura in Meghalaya. It lies in the quaint corner of the beautiful forests resting at the foot of the Garo-Khasi Hill Ranges. This waterfall has a calm ambiance and is tranquilizing. This unspoiled tourist attraction is visited by the people for spending a day’s itinerary.
It Is Known For:-
1) Pelga Falls is known for its visual appeal. Its enchanting surroundings with an ethereal ambiance.
2) It serves as a perfect picnic spot for spending some good quality time close to mother nature.
3) It is not a huge waterfall but, spills down into different small tiers that enhance the beauty of this place.
4) Due to its surroundings, it also serves as a place for camping. Tourists, especially trekkers, can be spotted staying in the camps.
5) Interestingly, this place has been a favorite spot for the musicians. Many flutists of Meghalaya have composed their tunes along with the melody of Pelga Falls
Best Time To Visit:-
Being a famous tourist attraction, the site of Pelga Falls catches the attention immediately. It is one among the tourist places in Meghalaya that can be visited throughout the year. Not only tourists but the botanists also visit Pelga Falls to collect the samples of the herbs and plants that grow near it.
Pelga Falls is located in a forested region of Meghalaya. It is well-connected with a local highway that connects it with the other parts of the state. It can be reached conveniently by bus or a local jeep/taxi.
Nearest Railway Station:- Shillong Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Guwahati Airport
Top Things To Do In TuraView All
Best Travel Packages in TuraView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.