Located near the sacred site of Bhadrakali Temple and catching the attention of the onlookers, Kakatiya Musical Garden is an arresting attraction in Warangal. It is a visual treat to the eyes because it is presented with the beautiful green surroundings of trees and bushes. Moving a little further will give an introduction of the colorful flowers. This musical garden covers a gross area of 15 acres and is a site that should not be missed in the city of Warangal.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kakatiya Musical Garden is known for its landscape. It has a beautiful backdrop of the misty hillocks and lush green surroundings
2) As per its name, this garden is equipped with a sizable musical fountain. Every evening, this fountain plays melodies that are simply ear-soothing
3) Apart from the fountain and green surroundings, Kakatiya Musical Garden is also equipped with the colorful flowers
4) An artificial waterfall is located inside the park that catches the attention of the visitors
5) The other section of this garden is known as the ‘Rock Garden’. One can find different sculptures carved out of the rocks
Best Time To Visit:-
Kakatiya Musical Garden is a place that is visited by the people of all age groups. It can be visited across the year. There is no entry charge for visiting the park, however, no food items are inside the premises. One has to buy the snacks from the vendors outside.
Due to a well-established network of the roadways and railways, it has become easier for the visitors to reach Kakatiya Musical Garden easily. The local buses and taxis are available in plenty for reaching this amazing place.
Nearest Railway Station- Kazipet Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Hyderabad Airport
Top Things To Do In WarangalView All
Best Travel Packages in WarangalView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.