Today, 08:52 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
01 Night accommodation in Coorg.
02 Nights accommodation in Ooty.
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel.
All tours and transfers on private basis as per the itinerary.Any airfare / train tickets.
Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
GST - 5% extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangalore | Coorg (240kms/6 hrs approx.)
On Arrival at Bangalore Airport/Railway Station you will meet our representative and will be driven to Coorg by private vehicle. Enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisargadhama and Dubare Elephant Camp. On arrival Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Coorg - Ooty (230kms/6 hrs approx.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ooty. On arrival Check-in at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour of Ooty visiting Ooty Lake, Rose Garden and Botanical Garden. Post tour return to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Ooty
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Coonoor visiting the Sims Park, Lams Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens and Doddabetta Peak. Post tour return to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Ooty - Bangalore (280kms/7 hrs approx.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Bangalore for transfer to Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey.
Day 5 : On Cruise Aswan - Luxor
Breakfast onboard the cruise. The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 14000 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|Coorg, Karnataka||Hotel Coorg International|
|Ooty, Tamil Nadu||Hotel Gem Park|
Payment Terms & Methods :
• Advance booking amount totally depends upon the type of package confirmed.
• Booking amount is different for different destinations and it will be
communicated to you by e mail.
• Normal booking policy is as mentioned below:-
1) 35 % of the total cost: - at the time of confirmation of package (non refundable).
2) Remaining 25 % of the total cost: - 30 days before the departure.
3) Remaining 40 % of the total cost: - 15 days before the departure.
• Please note that deadlines given to you for the payment are according to the cancellation policy. if you are failed to make the payments in time, your booking will be automatically released, and the cancellation amount will be as per the payment deadlines.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
• Cancellation / auto cancellation before 30 days of departure: - 50 % of the total cost.
• Cancellation / auto cancellation between 20 days to 16 days before the departure: - 60 % of the total cost.
• Cancellation / auto cancellation before 15 days of departure: - 100 % of the total cost.
• If you do not show up at the hotel or check-out early without advance notice you are not entitled to any refund. this term may be varied subject to the relevant hotel's private cancellation policy and is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
• Cancellation policy is applicable per transaction and is based on individual component cancellation policy stated on the confirmation by mail, sent to you after confirmation of your booking with us on your e mail id.
• In case of cancellation due to non-payment according to booking policy given to you (auto cancellation),SBSJ tours and travels will not be responsible.
• You agree to pay any supplier required cancellation or change fees that you incur. in limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made. in that case you agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
• There may be full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or cancelled after the payment deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions, while confirming your package.
• 100 percent cancellation will be applicable, if you are cancelling the booking after the final instalment of the payment.
Refund Policy: -
• When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund as soon as practicable. The processing may take between 60 to 90 days until the whole amount is credited back and appears in your bank account given by you.
• Refunds will be transferred to your account only by neft/rtgs/cheque. no cash will be given for this
In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBSJ tours and travels in Ambala, Haryana and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ambala courts only.
Sbsj Tours and Travels View Profile
4 / 5
About Sbsj Tours and Travels
Deepti Ahuja - Sangrur
Reviewed: Dec 17, 2020
I visited Narkanda (Himachal Pradesh ) for the first time, and my expectations were really high with my package and trust me the tour was worth it, the cottage in Daafi was having great ambience, the view was awesome , and I must say the rooms were really good. I am gonna book other packages soon :)
Sahil - Mohali
Reviewed: Jan 23, 2020
Enjoyed our trip to thailand
Ronald Sylvan Fernandes - Paris, France
Reviewed: Sep 24, 2019
This was my first visit to India. My expectations were to visit the north part of the Country, When searched Online got connected with SBSJ TOURS AND TRAVELS.So got my tour arranged by them for Mumbai, Pune, Uttrakhand, Himachal and Leh Ladakh. We Started from Mumbai, 3 Nights in Mumbai and then to Delhi and from delhi we were taken to Uttrakhand, Manali, Spiti valley, Leh Ladakh, Nubra Valley, Turtuk, Chandertaal, Pangong Tso and then back to Delhi. Really it was a nice Visit to India.
rs. 14,000 PP
Sbsj Tours and Travels4 /5
Today, 08:52 PM
Powered by TourTravelWorld