Facing the shoreline of the Arabian Sea, Pandre Samudra is a famous beach in Ratnagiri. It is located on the outskirts of the city. It has the backdrop of the scenic cliffs and palm trees that make the entire scene appear like a painting. The crystal clear waters of the beach lure the visitors for spending a good quality time away from the noises of the city. In simpler words, Pandre Samudra is a must-see place in Ratnagiri, especially if the visitors love water activities and nature.
It Is Known For:-
1) Pandre Samudra is a calm beach with crystal clear waters.
2) Being a lesser explored destination, it remains unspoiled till date.
3) This place is a great spot to spend an intimate time with Mother Nature.
4) Pandre Samudra remains free of the crowd throughout the year and due to such tranquility, tourists can be seen here enjoying themselves. They are often spotted basking in the sun.
5) Due to its calm ambiance, people also visit this place to perform yoga.
Best Time To Visit:-
Pandre Samudra is a remarkable tourist site in Ratnagiri and is visited by the locals and tourists alike. It is a great place for spending some good quality time with family and friends. Excluding the searing summers, Pandre Samudra can be visited during any season of the year.
The entry to this beach is completely free of cost, but, littering at the beach may lead to a heavy fine.
Pandre Samudra can be easily reached because it is well-connected via roadways and railways. Also, the local transit like the bus and taxis are available in plenty for reaching the site conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Ratnagiri Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Ratnagiri Airport
Top Things To Do In RatnagiriView All
Best Travel Packages in RatnagiriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.