√ Surrounded by natural beauty Tasmania is home to some of the best wineries in the regions. A perfect combination of quality food and wine is enough to make the tourist contended of the trip.
√ A perfect getaway for sports enthusiasts Tasmania offers a lot of adventure sports activities like rock climbing, kayaking, biking, boating, hang gliding and a lot more!!
√ Check out the many harbors in Tasmania located in the picturesque locales offering a variety of sights. Some of them include, Macquire Harbor, Sarah Island and Grummet Island located off the west coast. Due to its narrow and dangerous entry, Macquire Harbor is also called Hell's Gate. With a lot more activities and sights to offer, Tasmania is every nature as well as sports enthusiasts favourite get away destination.
There's whitewater in our rivers, kelp forests in our oceans, and freedom in the challenge. Tasmania's place at the edge of the world and the unique geology of our compact island has given us a wonderful place in which to be adventurous. But it is also the ingenuity of our island people who have gone out and created great adventures for you to try. So why not do something you've always wanted to? Kayak with dolphins, cycle down a mountain, dive with a sea dragon, float down a river, climb a rock face - and then at the end of the day - have a massage and a great meal.Best Places to Visit :
The island state of Tasmania, Australia is a perfect place to enjoy your next holiday. From the beautiful Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet National Park to the action at Constitution Dock in Hobart, you will never run out of things to do here! Tasmania has scores of attractions that cater for travelers of all interests.
- If you're not fortunate enough to see a Tasmanian Devil, a carnivorous marsupial found only in Tasmania, make sure you get to the Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre in Brighton to see these unusual animals, along with other wildlife of Australia.
- The Cadbury Chocolate Factory is at Claremont, near Hobart, and is a must visit for chocolate lovers! Indulge in the Chocolate Factory Tour where you can see how Cadbury chocolates are made � and enjoy free samples.
- Tasmania is also known for its unique wilderness and its national parks. Enjoy white water rafting along the untamed Franklin River or trekking Tasmania, with hiking trails ranging from 10 minutes to full day hikes popular at sites such as Cradle Mountain, Lake St Clair and Hartz Mountains.
- Port Arthur is another must-see Tasmania attraction, full of fascinating history. You will be enthralled by ghost stories and tales of the convicts who once inhabited this penal settlement.
- King Island, in Bass Strait, is famous for its cheese, penguin rookeries and safe harbour.
The See Tasmania Card is a worthwhile investment offering entry to many attractions. For one single price, you can use this card to visit all of the best attractions in Tasmania.
This 10 day rafting adventure takes you the full navigable length of the Franklin River, deep in the heart of Tasmania's Wilderness World Heritage Are...
The island state of Tasmania, Australia is a perfect place to enjoy your next holiday. From the beautiful Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet National Par...