Diveagar Beach is a must-visit tourist attraction in Raigad. Sparsely populated and facing the colossal Arabian Sea, this beach is located near the village of the same name. Being a coastal region, this beach is bordered by the beautiful Suru trees that enhance the visual appeal of this place. The soft sands of this beach attract visitors to spend the leisure time by succumbing themselves to nature.
It Is Known For:-
1) Diveagar Beach is considered as the right place for spending a day’s itinerary.
2) It is one of the tidiest beaches of the coastal side of Maharashtra. One can hardly spot litter on the shoreline or at the beach.
3) It provides a jaw-dropping view of the sunset and sunrise.
4) On a daily basis, numerous people can be spotted having a fun time with the family and friends.
5) The activities like the banana boating, jet skiing, motor boating etc. are available and can be enjoyed by paying a minimal charge.
6) One can also spot the people doing the yogasanas on the warm and mushy sands of this beach.
Best Time To Visit:-
Diveagar Beach is a prominent tourist attraction in the city of Raigad. Due to its popularity, it is visited by a large number of tourists across the year. Whether summer, winter or monsoon, people never miss visiting Diveagar Beach.
Diveagar Village is well-connected via all major roads in Raigad. There are numerous local buses and taxis that can be hired for reaching the place conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Veer Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Shivaji International Airport
Top Things To Do In RaigadView All
Best Travel Packages in RaigadView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.