Ornamented with the beauteous and breathtaking Kanchenjunga mountain range, Maenam Hill is a must-see tourist attraction in Ravangla. It is an arresting hillock that stands at a height of more than 10 thousand feet above the sea level. Its beauty is a huge crowd-puller and never fails to attract tourists. It is regarded as one of the best spots in Ravangla where humans can know Mother Nature closely.
It Is Known For:-
1) Maenam Hill is known for its beauty. Its landscape is fed by the waters of the rivers like Teesta and Rangeet
2) This hill is a famous picnic spot as well. Many people can be spotted here spending the leisure time with their nears and dears
3) The monks also prefer this hill for meditating in the early hours of the day
4) It is a haven for trekkers and they never miss to cross the jagged paths of Maenam Hill
5) Reaching atop the hill provides a panoramic view of the neighboring villages of Bengal. If the weather is clear, visitors can also see the misty Mount Everest from this place
Best Time To Visit:-
Maenam Hill is a famous tourist attraction in Ravangla. It plays a key role in boosting the tourism by attracting visitors from different places. Even the botanists also visit Maenam Hill to study the wild herbs.
Since it is elevated on a higher altitude, the weather remains cool for a major portion of the year. But, people avoid visiting this place during extreme winters.
Maenam Hill is a major attraction in Ravangla. It has a vast web of roadways that connect it with the rest of Sikkim. The sole convenient way to visit this place is by hiring a private cab/travel coach.
Nearest Railway Station- New Jalpaiguri Station
Nearest Airport- Bagdogra Airport
Top Things To Do In RavanglaView All
Best Travel Packages in RavanglaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.