Naphak Lake is a breathtaking tourist spot in Meghalaya. It is an enchanting place that is surrounded by the beautiful hills and catches the sight immediately. It is a not-so-large lake but is sufficient for providing the waters to the nearby rural dwellers. Naphak Lake is a great place for spending the leisure time with family and friends.
It Is Known For:-
1) Naphak Lake is known for its enchanting beauty. The serene ambiance of this place is enough to revive the tiresome senses.
2) It is a perfect spot for watching the birds as well due to the close proximity to Siju Bird Sanctuary.
3) Tourists are allowed to enjoy the activities like motor-boating and swimming at this lake.
4) Naphak Lake also remains as a prime choice for the photographers to capture the beautiful landscape in their cameras.
5) Taking a morning stroll near the lake is something that no individual would deny.
Best Time To Visit:-
Naphak Lake is an enchanting travel attraction that attracts sizable tourists from different places. Due to its beauty, it attracts numerous people throughout the year. Whether it is monsoon or winter, tourists and locals can be spotted here alike.
With a well-established network of the roadways, Naphak Lake can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local transit. The buses and taxis are available in plentitude for commuting to and from Naphak Lake.
Nearest Railway Station:- Shillong Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Guwahati Airport
Top Things To Do In TuraView All
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.