3 nights / 4 days Andaman Package

3 nights / 4 days Andaman Package

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
Port Blair

Book Now

  • Package Includes :
    • Accommodation in 01 AC Standard double room in above mentioned hotel.
    • Including breakfast only
    • Arrival & Departure Transfers by NAC car.
    • Full Day Tour & Sightseeing on all days (as per the Program below) by an exclusive AC Car(Swift Dzire/Scorpio/Tavera) with chauffer cum guide at Port Blair.
    • Entry/Ferry tickets at sight seeing places.
    • All excursions in a general ferry.
    • All applicable taxes. Except GST
    Package Excludes :
    • Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
    • Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
    • Lunch & Dinner.
    • Snorkeling Charges, Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour.
    • 3.09% Government service tax.

  • Day 1: Arrive Port Blair

    Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. Later proceed for half day sightseeing tour - visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing & Harbour Cruise (Viper Island).
    Overnight at Port Blair.

    Day 2: Full-Day Excursion To North Bay(Coral Island)

    Meals: BREAKFAST

    Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay(Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Day 3: City Tour

    Meals: BREAKFAST

    After breakfast, start for a full-day tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) - covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Science Centre, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). Then, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming & sun-basking. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Day 4: Depart Port Blair

    Meals: BREAKFAST

    Transfer to Airport / Harbor for return flight/voyage.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    • Booking Cancellation: In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:- 45 days prior to arrival : 15% of the Total tour cost 44- 30 days prior to arrival : 25% of the Total tour cost 29 - 15 days prior to arrival : 50% of the Total tour cost 14 - 08 days prior to arrival : 75% of the Total tour cost 07 or less days prior to arrival : 100% of the Total tour cost No refunds for peak period (15th Dec till 15th Jan). Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy. Early Check- in / Late Check- out : All hotels have a standard check-in / check-out time. So the cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late check-out if required but we do not assure that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.

    PORT BLAIR3Hotel TSG Emerald View /Silver Spring / Classic Regency or similar Hotel Megapode Nest / Hill Top International or similar Hotel Sea Shells or similar ( AC non Sea-facing room) Sinclairs Bay View ( AC Sea-facing room)


    PER PAX ON TWIN SHARING BASIS780699621605819878
    EXTRA PAX3300390048006000

Contact Detail

Vidya Tours and Travels

Contact Person :-

Mr. Satish Mathur

Address :-

Plot No.175, Amizara Chs, Garage No.01, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.11, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062

Primary Number :- 08033767584

Phone :

+91-22-28746829, 28552526

Mobile :

+91-8689900051, 9322677606, 9323615513

Fax :


View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Vidya Tours and Travels

Hyderabad - Srisailam Package - 5 D / 4 N

Hyderabad - Srisailam

Ex. Himachal Package - 10 D / 9 N

Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dharamsala - Dalhousie

Hyderabad Package - 4 D / 3 N


Mata Vaishnodevi Tour with Amritsar - 5 D / 4 N

Jammu - Katra - Amritsar

Ex. Mini Himachal Package - 7 D / 6 N

Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh - Delhi

Amazing Thailand Tour - 4 Nights / 5 Days - 5 D / 4 N

Bangkok - Pattaya

Ex. Kerala 6 Nights & 7 Days Package - 7 D / 6 N

Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Trivendrum

Ex. Kerala 7 Nights & 8 Days Package - 8 D / 7 N

Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Trivandrum - Kanyakumari

EX Delhi Uttaranchal Package - 8 D / 7 N

Mussoorie - Nainital - New Delhi