The island state of Tasmania, Australia is a perfect place to enjoy your next holiday. From the beautiful Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet National Park to the action at Constitution Dock in Hobart, you will never run out of things to do here! Tasmania has scores of attractions that cater for travelers of all interests.
- If you're not fortunate enough to see a Tasmanian Devil, a carnivorous marsupial found only in Tasmania, make sure you get to the Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre in Brighton to see these unusual animals, along with other wildlife of Australia.
- The Cadbury Chocolate Factory is at Claremont, near Hobart, and is a must visit for chocolate lovers! Indulge in the Chocolate Factory Tour where you can see how Cadbury chocolates are made – and enjoy free samples.
- Tasmania is also known for its unique wilderness and its national parks. Enjoy white water rafting along the untamed Franklin River or trekking Tasmania, with hiking trails ranging from 10 minutes to full day hikes popular at sites such as Cradle Mountain, Lake St Clair and Hartz Mountains.
- Port Arthur is another must-see Tasmania attraction, full of fascinating history. You will be enthralled by ghost stories and tales of the convicts who once inhabited this penal settlement.
- King Island, in Bass Strait, is famous for its cheese, penguin rookeries and safe harbour.
Top Things To Do In TasmaniaView All
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.