ISKCON Temple in Kanpur is a very famous Hindu shrine of the ISKCON Society. This society works for spreading awareness about Lord Krishna & his teachings worldwide. ISKCON Temple Kanpur is the one of those amazing temples dedicated to Lord Krishna and his consort, Shri Radha. Constructed beautifully, it is visited by a large number of visitors on a daily basis.
It Is Known For:-
1) ISKCON Temple Kanpur is an architectural marvel. It is built like a palace and has huge lawn with a trimmed carpet of the grass
2) The interiors of the temple are decorated with beautifully. One can see the shining idols of Shri Radha-Krishna placed inside the temple
3) Ann idol of Swami Prabhupada, the founder of ISKCON, is also located inside and is offered prayers on a daily basis
4) The temple complex is vast enough to accommodate more than 500 people at a time. It also houses pure veg. restaurants, cowsheds, and a devotee kitchen
5) The prime festivals like Holi, Radhashtami and Sri Krishna Janmotsav are celebrated here enthusiastically
Best Time To Visit:-
Being a popular shrine in Kanpur, ISKCON Temple welcomes a large number of devotees daily. People from nearby places and far off regions arrive at this place to seek the blessings of Lord Krishna throughout the year. If a person desires to witness the beauty of the shrine then no other time than the festive season is regarded as the best for paying a visit to this shrine.
ISKCON Temple Kanpur is well-connected via all the major roads and railways in the city. Thus, it makes easier for the visitors to reach the place by either by a train, bus or by the taxi.
Nearest Railway Station- Kanpur Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Amausi Airport
Top Things To Do In KanpurView All
Best Travel Packages in KanpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.