Aryankavu is a village and a hill station located amid the Western Ghats in Kollam. It is entirely an amazing place where one can succumb to nature. This place, in true words, is nature’s bounty because of the serene surroundings. Tourists on an extensive scale visit this enchanting place throughout the year.
It Is Known For:-
1) Aryankavu is known for its beautiful surroundings as it never fails to lure tourists
2) The temple of Ayyappan is a major highlight of this hill station
3) Palaruvi Waterfalls and Rose Mala also attract visitors on a large scale
4) The forests of Kadmanpara are another place fit to relish the venture of trekking
5) Rose Mala ecoregion is a must-visit site in Aryankavu
Best Time To Visit:-
Aryankavu is a celebrated hill town in Kollam. Its soul-soothing ambiance serves as the best doctor to kill the stress immediately. Since it is located amid the Western Ghats, this hill town can be visited throughout the year.
Kollam has a vast network of the local transit i.e. roadways, railways, and airways. To reach Aryankavu, one can hire the service of the buses that ply to the route of this enchanting hill town in Kerala.
Nearest Railway Station- Aryankavu Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Trivandrum International Airport
Top Things To Do In KollamView All
Best Travel Packages in KollamView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.