Reckoned among the must-see tourists’ sites in Kashmir, Betaab Valley is a popular name. It is a beautiful valley in Pahalgam and falls between Chandanwadi and Amarnath. The entire region is surrounded by the lush green surroundings including the vast carpet of the soft grass and towering pine trees. Betaab Valley is named after a hit Bollywood movie ‘Betaab’ that was released in the year 1983 and had Sunny Deol & Amrita Singh in the lead roles.
It Is Known For:-
1) Betaab Valley is an enchanting tourist destination and is blessed with the mesmeric natural surroundings.
2) It is overlooked by the humongous Himalayan peaks that add more charm to the beauty of this valley.
3) Apart from its beauty, Betaab Valley also holds a great historical significance. It is located between Zanskar and Pir Panjal range and reveals numerous proofs about the human inhabitation since the Neolithic Age.
4) Camping is a famous activity that is enjoyed here.
5) The scenic beauty of this valley has always attracted the movie directors. Many B-Town movies like Aarzoo, Kashmir Ki Kali, Roti, Jab Jab Phool Khile, Silsila etc. were shot here.
Best Time To Visit:-
Betaab Valley is a great destination for spending a good quality time away from the bustling cities. It can be visited during any season of the year without any hesitation. To witness the real charm of the place, visitors often flock to the site during winters.
Betaab Valley promises you for an unforgettable experience. One should stay in an overnight camp for an amazing experience.
Pahalgam is the nearest township to Betaab Valley. It is well-connected to Kashmir via all roads, railheads, and airways. It can be reached easily via any of these means. Commuting within the town can be done via local buses, taxis, and horse-carts.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jammu Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Srinagar Airport
Top Things To Do In PahalgamView All
Best Travel Packages in PahalgamView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.