The Hot Springs of Ralong is an amazing travel attraction in Ravangla. These springs is surrounded by the rocky cliffs and have breathtaking surroundings. Due to such surroundings, this place has become a prominent choice for spending a day’s itinerary by the visitors. Holidaymakers that arrive at Sikkim never miss spending a couple of hours at Ralong Hot Springs.
It Is Known For:-
1) Ralong Hot Springs is known for their quaint location. They are snug amid the enchanting surroundings away from the noises of the city
2) These springs have a religious significance as well because they are located near the Holy Caves of Sikkim
3) The warm waters of these springs possess medicinal qualities that can heal the skin diseases
4) The nearby trails serve as an ideal spot for experiencing the thrill of trekking and thus, it is widely preferred by the adventure lovers
5) Its surroundings are a habitat for a variety of avifauna. Birdwatchers arrive in abundance to observe the regional and migratory birds
Best Time To Visit:-
Ralong Hot Springs isunspoiled as compared to other tourist attractions. Due to its location, people prefer visiting it during the daytime in any season. Thus, there lies zero hassle in choosing the apt season for a casual visit to these hot springs.
The local transit like the bus and taxis ply in plentitude on the route of hot springs. Tourists can avail the service and can reach the place conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station- New Jalpaiguri Station
Nearest Airport- Bagdogra Airport
Top Things To Do In RavanglaView All
Best Travel Packages in RavanglaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.