Sripuram Golden Temple is an amazing Hindu shrine in Tamil Nadu. It stands amid the beautiful hills of Thirumalaikodi. This temple is located inside the complex of Sripuram and is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi. The whole structure of the shrine is carved in a serpentine manner and has the lush green surroundings. The people of all faiths are welcome here.
It Is Known For:-
1) Sripuram Golden Temple is constructed entirely out of gold. 1500 kg of pure gold was used for the construction of this temple complex
2) The carvings of the temple have their significance from the Vedas
3) The charming surroundings of the temple enhance its beauty
4) Another feature of Sripuram Golden Temple is the star-shaped path with a length of 1.8 km
5) Various sevas like the Gou Seva (serving the cow), Ann Daanam Seva (donation of food among the needy), Sri Vastram Seva etc. are popular sevas that are followed by the devotees of Goddess Lakshmi in this temple
Best Time To Visit:-
Sripuram Golden Temple is an inviting travel attraction that draws visitors on a large number. Every day, it welcomes countless devotees from all faiths. The footfall increases during the festive months and it witnesses the flood of devotees.
Sripuram Golden Temple is one of the major landmarks in Tamil Nadu is visited by the devotees on a large scale. The best option for reaching this shrine is by hiring the service of the local bus or taxi.
Nearest Railway Station- Katpadi Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Vellore Airport
Top Things To Do In VelloreView All
Best Travel Packages in VelloreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.