Today, 01:39 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Travel Insurance. Personal expenses. Rescue and evacuation service. Nepal re-entry visa fee for NRIs. To Visit Asthapad. Tips for guide & driver. Horse for riding during the Parikarma. Air ticket to Kathmandu & return. Bottled drinks. Extra hotel charge in Kathmandu if early return from Tibet. Any political disturbances. Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances. Govt. Service Tax @ 3.09%. Visa splitting charge and extra transport cost, if early returning from Tibet. Airtickets not mentioned above.30-0520-11
Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Tribhuvan international airport / Kathmandu. Our staff will meet at the airport then transfer to Hotel. Evening, dinner & tour orientation. Overnight at Thamel Eco Resort or similar.
Day 2 : Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast visit Pashupatinath temple & Budhanilkantha temple (sleeping Bishnu). Lunch at hotel, then proceed to Kodari border. Dinner & overnight at Manasarovar hotel (Nepal-China border).
Day 3 : Drive To Nyalam (3750 M.)
Early breakfast in Kodari, then proceed to China by walk through friendship bridge. Meet our guide in China border, complete immigration formalities then proceed to Nyalam by Tourist bus.
It takes approximately an hour & half to reach Nyalam, the distance from the friendship bridge to Nyalam is near about 32 km. Overnight at guest house.
Day 4 : Rest & Acclimatization In Nyalam
Today, we are free in Nyalam for acclimatization purpose. It is better, if we go for a short hiking above Nyalam village. This will help us to be acclimatized in new atmosphere.
Day 5 : Drive, Nyalam to New Dongpa (4500 M.) - 300 Km
After breakfast, we drive to Dzongba, en route we will be passing through Lablung-La Pass (5100 m.),Ganesh Parvat & lake Peiku then eventually cross the bridge built over River Bramhaputra in Saga then continue drive to New Drongba. Overnight at guest house.
Other Terms & Conditions :
General Guidelines: Accommodation We will provide you the best tent camping or lodges on the whole journey as per our agreements & itineraries. Health All participants must provide health certificates given by a doctor confirming that the participant is fit for the journey of altitude up to 5700mts. We advise to bring along with you own small first aid kit bag. Altitude Sickness This is an environment related conditions that can effect anyone who ascends to rapidly to high elevations without acclimatizing properly. We request you to read any book of trekking which have chapter on this matter & also consult your doctor. Fitness We recommend you to bring a good day pack & are fit enough to carry sacks, filled water bottle, food/snacks/camera/film/sunhat/ light weight rain gear/extra clothes etc. Insurance Full travel insurance coverage for emergency evacuation, loss of life and property and trip cancellation is strongly recommended. Oxygen and Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) Oxygen cylinder or PAC will be provided for the whole tour, depending upon our agreements - Please note that Oxygen or PAC is to be used only in case of emergency. Transportation We will provide you 4WD Japanese Land Cruiser throughout journey in Tibet side. Rest in Nepal side there will be private coach only. Truck will be provided you for the trekking equipments, luggages & food supplies etc. The Weather Conditions The weather in Tibet from May to October must be expected to be dry & sunny.Highest temperature can be 22 deg. cen. The temperature at night will be 0 to -10 deg. cen. at altitude of 5000mts. Clothing & Accessories The recommended items are : Down jacket, special shoes, woolen hat, shocks, dust mask, sweater, flash light, sunhats, sunglasses, sun lotion, handy knife, water bottle, a small medical-aid kit, toilet papers, ameras and films with sufficient batteries, rain gear etc. Food & Beverage We will provide you in Tibet side breakfast, lunch, dinner(veg.) cooked by our professional & trained cook who will be taken from Kathmandu. We will recommend you to bring sufficient supplementary food like chocolates, biscuits, nuts, bhujhiya & your tinned products to add varieties to the meal. Custom & Formalities Valuable goods that are taken for personal use like radio, video camera,etc. will be allowed only after clearing from custom department. Currency The credit Cards are not accepted. All major foreign currency and TC are accepted in the border of China(Zhangmu Bank). At present, US$ 1 = 9Yuen and 1Yuen = INR 6 = NRS 10 approximately. Responsibility All arrangement, within Tibet is solely at the direction of China, Tibet Tourism Bureau, a Government organization and we have no control over the quality of facilities. Our Company reserves the rights to change itineraries without advance notice, depending on the weather and the road conditions. Staff, Guide & Escort Our highly experienced Sherpa staff will be responsible for all camping & cooking arrangements. Local English speaking guide escorts the group throughout the Tibet tour. Visa Arrangements We will process to arrange Visa for which we require the following detail before two months of the booking date: 1. Full name: 2. Sex: 3. Date of birth: 4. Profession: 5. Nationality: 6. Passport Number: 7. Validity of the passport should be at least six months: 8. Four Passport size photographs: NOTE: There will be a brief orientation about the program on the day of your arrival. IMPORTANT NOTES: 1. Drinking water Since, the drinking water is banned bringing to Tibet from Nepal, we can provide only boiled & treated water for drink during the journey. Purchasing water in China side costs INR. 100 for one and half bottle water. This brings cost higher considerably. 2. Extra expenses Any extra expenses that arise due to unforeseen situation and circumstances will be extra. For example, if we have to rescue a sick passenger from Kailash, we have to pay for transport for coming back, visa split charge and food and hotel on the way. These expenses will be extra and clients should pay it directly. 3. Asthapad Darshan This year, Chinese government has banned to go Asthapad, so please do not sell this until and unless we do not get any positive message from them. Cost for visit Asthapad will be extra. 4. Extra night in Kathmandu if group early return from Tibet Kailash due to any reason and any extra expenses due to landslides enroute Kathmandu - Kodari - Kathmandu payable directly on the spot. Hope above mentioned itinerary and cost is in order. If you need any additional information, clarification, please do let us know. Things to carry for Mt. Kailash Yatra: We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable clothing for both extremes of climate and temperature. While driving to Kailash, it will be warm inside the vehicle and light clothing will be required. But as soon as you step out of the vehicle, warm clothing will be required to keep off the cold winds of the Tibetan Plateau. Evening will be generally cold and warm clothing will be required. We recommend that you bring the following clothing and accessories with you:
1. Dawn jacket - provided by the company
2. Light tennis shoes and light rubber sandal
3. Warm thick pullover - one
4. Warm woolen socks - six
5. Warm thin pullover - one
6. Light cotton or silk scarf - one
7. Warm pants - two
8. Large cotton or silk scarf - one
9. Light loose cotton pants - two
10. Warm gloves
11. Warm windproof jacket - one
12. Soft paper tissues and handkerchief - plenty
13. Cotton sleeve T-shirts - four
14. Monkey cap and sun heat - one each
15. Thermal under pants long - two
16. Towels (one big, one small) etc.
17. Thermal vest/warm full T-shirts - two
18. Rain coat with hood/Poncho (should be roomy) - one
19. "Broken-in" pair of ankle high walking boots and one extra shoe laces. CLOTHINGS: Clothing should be normally light capable providing warmth preferably dark colors so that dirt is not easily remarkable. Track suits - 2 Shirts long sleeved made of wool less of flannel Towels - 2 Salwar sets - 3 Eight pairs of cotton and two pairs of woolen spcks Muffler - 1 One pair woolen and one pair of cotton gloves Pair of sandal with back starp - one One pair of hiking boots and one pair of sports shoes Under garments - 4pcs Skirt for lady (good for open toilet) - 1 Shawl - 1 Woolen sweater with high neck - 1 Monkey cap (Balacava) - 1 Wind sheeter with a hood (water proof) -1 Pants loose fitting - 2 Thermals - 2 (two legging and two vests) Night wears - 2 T-shirts - 2 TOILETRY: Sun block cream Tooth paste and brush Soap Skin moisturizer Toilet tissue rolls and detergent Hand mirror Wide tooth comb Lip balm MISCELLANEOUS: Alarm clock, *video and camera with extra batteries Torch with batteries. *music cassettes Nylon ropes. *note book. *water can with m-seal for bringing the Manas Holy water Related books. *sun glass with retainer (thread/chain) Whistle to hang around neck while doing Parikarma/Kora One liter water bottle. *Swiss army knife. *swing kit FIRST AID MEDICAL KITS: We highly recommend you to consult your own doctor before you start the trip and bring the medications as per his/her advice. However, following items are worth full to bring: Daimox - 20 tablets *paracetamol (crocin) Pain killer Eye drops for burning eyes *multivitamin pills Muscle relaxant *antibiotic Motion sickness and high altitude sickness medicine Vicks vaporub *water purification tablets Neosprin ointment *band aid *antihistamine (contact cc) Kee-cap *electric powder *thermometer
Travel Stoppage View Profile
0 / 5
About Travel Stoppage
Travel Stoppage0 /5
Today, 01:39 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld