Today, 08:56 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Munnar is one of the most popular hill-resort towns in Kerala and in southern India and llocated on the Western Ghats, situated in the Idukki district.We can witness the nature’s beauty at its best over with gorgeous Clouds which refreshes our mind and rejuvenate our soul which offers the complete heavenly bliss. The undulating hills touching the clouds adds to its scenic beauty. It is a narrow stretch of land flanked on one side by the Arabian Sea and on the other side by the Western Ghat mountain ranges. Palm-fringed backwaters, scenic beaches, misty mountains, evergreen rain forests, gushing streams and waterfalls, all make this ancient spice capital of the world the most sought-after tourist destination. Places of interest Cheeyyapara & Vallara waterwalls – Tea Plantations – Ervakulam National Park – Nilgiri Tahr – Mattupetty dam’ – Kundala Lake – Eco point – Blossom Gardens – Shooting point Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist place in Kerala and known as the Venice of the East. Large number of tourist are attracted to this place because of its boat races, houseboat on the backwaters of Kerala. Places of interest Krishnapuram Palace Ambalappuzha ( Pilgrim Centre) Karumadi Alappuzha Beach Ambalappuzha Sree Krishna Temple Chettikulangara Bhagavathy Temple
Other Terms & Conditions :
The following are the terms and conditions to get access with the facilities and services of Surabhi Tours & Travels to avoid future adversities:
1.During the travel the tourist should carry their id cards compulsory to avoid unnecessary disturbances in the tour.
2. To confirm the tour-booking 50% of package amount to be made in advance and full payment to be made before 10 days of the tour.
3. After payment if the booking is cancelled before 7 days of tour 50% amount will be deducted, 75% of the package before 3 days of the tour and 100% if cancelled on the date of commencement of tour.
4. Company does not hold any responsibility / liability, if the tour is cancelled or itinerary changed due to any unpredictable event.
5. Company does not cover insurance in case of any accidents or loss of belongings,etc.
Child Policy :
1. Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
2. Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
3. Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
4. Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per respective hotel policy.
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy.
Cancellation Policy :
1. Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000 per Head.
2. 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
3. 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
4. 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
5. 10% on the Same Day & No show
We need following to process your booking
1. Guest Name & Contact Number
2. Naming List with gender & age
3. Arrival / Departure details
1. We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages as per requirement of the tour.
2. AC small Vehicles, Indica, Indigo, Dzire as per the availability for 2-4 pax.
3. Innova /Tavera for 6 pax including child.
4. If guest require luxury vehicles, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera will be provided as per the availability.
5. Only 06 persons are allowed in ‘1’ Innova including child. In case the number of persons more than 7/8, another vehicle like Tavera/Temp Traveller or mini bus will be provided as per the requirement.
Thanking you, and we assure our best services at all times.
For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us any time.
I hope you will find above as per your requirement. In case of anything. Please feel free to get in touch. We will look forward to hear a positive reply from your side.
Surabi Tours & Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Surabi Tours & Travels
Surabi Tours & Travels0 /5
Today, 08:56 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld