Kathmandu Thamel District and Durbar Square
Patan Durbar Square and museums
Hindu temple and seedy Sadus of Pashupatinath
Swayambhunath Temple at dawn
Tibetan quarter of Kathmandu
Artisans of Bakthapur
Newari Villages of Kathmandu Valley
Aerial views of Annapurna Ranges
Glacial valley at Tukuche and dawn photography of Tukuche peak (2600m)
Laneways of Marpha and the Thakali people
Stunning views of Mount Nilgiri in the morning light
Outpost town of Kagbeni on the edge of the Upper Mustang (2800m)
Tibetan Gumpas, Chorten and culture in the Annapurnas
Farming villages, wild horses, tamed yaks and goat herds.
Muktinath outpost located below Thorong Pass along the Annapurna Circuit.
Spiritual site of the temples at Muktinath (3800m) with Hindu and Bhuddist elements
Access by jeep to Annapurnas instead of trekking. Option to walk sections instead of taking the jeep.
All costs are included in this trip, such as meals, internal travel and more.All personnel Expenses
Cold drinks,bar bills
Tips for guide porter,driver
Nepal Visa Fee
Excess Baggage charge if any
Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and pokhara because of early arrival,late departure,early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary31-0801-10
Day 1 : Kathmandu,Nepal
Day 1 Arrival,Overnight in Kathmandu hotel
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||$ 865 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Mission Mountain Travel and Tours P. Ltd. View Profile
0 / 5
About Mission Mountain Travel and Tours P. Ltd.