Planning a holiday with your family? Then, Bondi Beach should top your priority list. Bondi Beach is situated at a distance of 7 kilometers from the east of Sydney’s main hub of all the business activities. It is counted as one of the most exotic and splendid beaches of the world. The scenic grandeur would altogether cheer up your mood and brighten up your spirits. Special Attractions
- While offering a calm and serene environment, the beach has a large number of restaurants and cafes, where one can enjoy various types of sea foods. Behind the beach is a beautiful park, where children can play and enjoy. The park is also a favorite hub for cyclists, skaters and rollerblades. There is a beautiful walkway that stretches all along the shore.
- This beach is also apt for swimming, surfboard rising and other types of water sports. If you are lucky, you may get to view whales, dolphins and sometimes fairy penguins close to the shore but only during the migration months.
- In August every year, Surf Fun Run is organized, which starts from the business district of the city and ends at Bondi Beach. Whereas in February every year, skateboarding competition is organized.
- There are various annual activities that take place at Bondi Beach such as Flickerfest, international short film festival, Sculptuar by the Sea and celebration of World Environment Day.
- Even Miss Bondi beauty pagent that is held at the beach every year attracts a lot of tourists. Moreover, the markets at the beach are open on every Sunday, which further adds to the enjoyment level. You can relish the exotic cuisine (offered by nearby shops) sitting by the coastline while letting the beautiful waves caress your feet.
Top Things To Do In SydneyView All
Best Travel Packages in SydneyView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.