Gandhi Park of Dehradun is a famous park in the city of Dehradun. It is the oldest park of the city and sprawls over huge acres of land. The park is well-maintained by the authorities and has a vast lawn of the trimmed grass, a broad pavement for walking & jogging, and lot of trees that add more charm to the beauty of the park.
It Is Known For:-
1) Gandhi Park of Dehradun is known as the 'Oldest Park' of the city that was developed over the time
2) It is known for its scenic beauty that makes it an amazing photo shoot destination as well
3) Gandhi Park is equipped with different swings for the children
4) This park is an ideal place for relishing a morning/evening walk. People arrive in this park for walking, jogging, and spending leisure time etc.
5) There are some restaurants located within the premises of the park where one can eat the various dishes
Best Time To Visit:-
There is no specific season for paying a visit to the park. It is opened for the public every day throughout the year. On a daily basis, it welcomes various visitors that adore spending their leisure time in the park. However, the restaurants are closed at 5:30 pm and gates of Gandhi Park get closed at 7 pm sharp.
The entry to Gandhi Park is free of cost.
Gandhi Park is a major landmark in the city of Dehradun. It is visited on a large scale each day. It is well-connected via roadways and railways that make it simpler for the visitors to reach the place. It can be reached by the local buses or taxis.
Nearest Railway Station- Dehradun Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jolly Grant Airport
Top Things To Do In DehradunView All
Best Travel Packages in DehradunView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.