Dedicated to the Goddess of Food, Annapurna Temple is a sacred pilgrimage site for the followers of Hinduism. Annapurna Temple is built in a manner that it resembles the Meenakshi Temple in the architecture. It has the exterior walls carrying the life-size sculptures of four elephants. This temple is an ancient temple in Indore and is visited on a huge scale by locals and tourists alike.
It Is Known For:-
1) Annapurna Temple is an architectural marvel in the city of Indore.
2) It is a shrine that is dedicated to Devi Annapurna, the Goddess of Food.
3) The sanctum of the temple enshrines a beautiful idol of the Goddess Annapurna and offerings are made to her on a daily basis.
4) The outer walls of this temple carry the sculptures of the Hindu religious figurines.
5) The temple interiors are equally exquisite and enshrine the other Hindu deities like Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, Lord Hanuman, Kal Bhairav etc.
6) All Hindu festivals are celebrated here with a great enthusiasm.
Best Time To Visit:-
Annapurna Temple is a famous pilgrimage site cum travel attraction in Indore. This temple attracts numerous devotees on a daily basis. People make their offerings on a huge scale and alms are distributed among the needy. Thus, any day of the year is regarded as appropriate for making a visit to Annapurna Temple.
Being a famous shrine in the city, Annapurna Temple is well-connected via all major roads in Indore that connect it with Madhya Pradesh. All local buses, taxis, and autos ply on its route in plentitude that makes it easier to commute to & from the shrine.
Nearest Railway Station:- Indore Junction
Nearest Airport:- Rani Ahilya Bai Airport
Top Things To Do In IndoreView All
Best Travel Packages in IndoreView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.