Kali Mata Ka Mandir is a renowned Hindu shrine located in Pathankot. It is one among the popular shrines with an amazing legend. This temple also has a legend associated with it. A wealthy person in Pathankot got this temple constructed on the divine orders of the Mother Goddess. She used to guide him in his dreams towards the site for the construction of the shrine. Interestingly, the entire construction was completed within a span of a year. Today, Kali Mata Ka Mandir is frequented by the visitors and devotees alike.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kali Mata Ka Mandir in Pathankot in known for its divinity. The devotees can feel the divine aura inside the shrine premises.
2) This temple houses the life-sized idol of Goddess Durga. It is said that it is not merely an idol but, an evoked divine power that blesses the devotees. Each day, the shringar of the Goddess is done beautifully and prayers are offered.
3) On the occasion of Navaratri, the entire temple is decorated beautifully.
4) The idols of other deities like Lord Shiva & Parvati, Lord Ganesha, Lord Vishnu, Lord Hanuman, and the Navgraha etc. are installed.
5) Tuesdays are the special days and food is distributed among all.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kali Mata Ka Mandir is a famous shrine that never fails to attract the devotees and tourists. Throughout the year, it welcomes millions of visitors from entire Pathankot. It can be visited during any festive season, especially Navaratri.
Kali Mata Ka Mandir is located in an area that is well-connected via roadways. The local transits like the taxi and sharing shuttle ply on its route in plenty.
Nearest Railway Station:- Pathankot Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Pathankot Airport
Top Things To Do In PathankotView All
Best Travel Packages in PathankotView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.