Bearing the name of the former Prime Minister of India, Lt. Rajiv Gandhi, this park in Vijayawada is a major tourist attraction. Adorned with the beautiful green vegetation, Rajiv Gandhi Park in Vijayawada is a perfect place for morning and evening walks, relishing some time with friends, photography etc. A lot of people visit this park on a daily basis.
It Is Known For:-
1) The cleanliness of the park is exemplary (trimmed grass of the entire garden)
2) The musical fountains that operate on a daily basis
3) A mini zoo
4) Food outlets that serve sumptuous dishes
5) An educative park where the replicas of various mammals and dinosaurs are displayed
6) There are certain points for doing photo shoots as well in the park premises
7) The sessions of yoga are also organized daily at Rajiv Gandhi Park in Vijayawada
Best Time To Visit:-
Visitors can visit Rajiv Gandhi Park throughout the year. There is no specific season that restricts the people from visiting the park. Whether it is summer, winter, autumn, spring, or monsoon, you can visit this park without any hassle. By paying a minimal entry charge, you can relish a good quality time at Rajiv Gandhi Park.
One has to keep in mind that this park isn’t meant for the pets and thus, no pets are allowed.
Rajiv Gandhi Park is a well-known landmark in Vijayawada. It is visited by a large number of people on a daily basis and thus, there is no hassle to reach the park. The local buses and rickshaws are available for reaching there.
Nearest Railway Station- Vijayawada Junction
Nearest Airport- Vijayawada Airport
Top Things To Do In VijayawadaView All
Best Travel Packages in VijayawadaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.