If you are looking for a calming ambience or a getaway, which will make you forget everything, then Lagos Beach is the perfect place to take that sabbatical and get lost in nature�s lap of luxury. Inviting you to a magical world that promises to captivate your senses, the beaches at Lagos, Portugal have a specialty of their own and are frequented by globe-trotters due to the sheer beauty of the place.
Places To Visit
- Since the region is popular as a tourist spot, so you will find well-developed facilities even in the midst of a natural environment. If you are in search for some tranquility, then walk down to Bar�o de S�o Jo�o, a little village down the coast that has a wide variety of trees.
- The beach parties at Lagos are very famous for being the most happening in the country and particularly, the ones taking place around New Year receive bookings well in advance.
- Beaches abound at Lagos and you need to have some time on your hands to properly experience the many sights that this place has to offer.
- Praia Solaria or the Sunny beach.
- Meia Praia (also called the Half beach): Famous for water sports.
- Dona Ana - The water there changes its hues every minute from dark green to azure and the rock formations look truly out of this world, making you wonder at these jaw-dropping natural creations that take on many shapes.
- Praia da Luz or the Light beach-Known for amazing facilities for water sports.
- Praia da Batata � Commonly known as the Potato beach, this place is known for hosting various musical festivals throughout the year.
- Praia dos Estudantes, Homers, Pinh�o, Canavial, and Camilo- These beaches are also considered amazing and are frequented due to the life-like rock formations and calm waters.
Other Attractions At Algarve Include :
- Alvor Lagoon.
- Golden Coast grottos.Mercy Point or the Ponta da Piedade.
- National forest of Saint John's Baron.
Things To Do
- Dolphin watching
- Boat touring
- Cove explorations
How To Reach
You can take a flight till Faro and continue from there to Lagos by driving. Driving is much preferable as you get to see all the locations from there along the West Algrave. Public transport facilities are good but you can even walk around the nearby areas.
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.