Port Elizabeth is the plethora of tourists attractions and hangouts. The town has wide assortment of places to visit that will surely leave you spell bound. The most popular attraction is the beachfront that includes the Oceanarium, a museum, and a snake park.
- The Bayworld Oceanarium : - The Bayworld Oceanarium is popular amongst thousands of people for its Bottlenose dolphin shows. Besides this, there is also an aquarium tank where the visitors can watch a vast array of marine life through glass portholes.
- The Snake Park : - The Snake Park contains remarkable variety of indigenous reptiles in their natural habitat.
- The Museum : - The Museum exhibits the rich cultural and natural history of the town by displaying some of the notable models of sailing ships and giant replicas of dinosaurs that roamed here.
- Grahamstown : - Grahamstown is located in the northeast of Port Elizabeth, is presided over, from the top of Gunfire Hill, by the 1820 Settler's National Monument, an arts and theater complex.
- Addo Elephant Park : - Addo Elephant Park is a well known game reserve in the Port Elizabeth where there is more than 300 varieties of elephants.
- St George's Park : - St George's Park is a recreational center for the city boasting of awe-inspiring landscapes and beautiful surrounding gardens.
The Campanile is a popular monument in Port Elizabeth which was erected for the commemoration of the 1820 settlers.
The Hobie Beach is the most popular beach in Port Elizabeth. It is very popular for clean compounds and waters and is a often frequented tourist spot.
The Port Elizabeth Museums offer some of the most fascinating collections depicting the historical chronicles effecting flora, fauna, and the human be...
The Addo Elephant National Park is a prominent elephant conservation park and ranks third in size. It attracts the thousands of tourists worldwide due...
Come to the Seaview Lion Park at Port Elizabeth, South Africa, and play with the little lions of the jungle. Seaview Lion Park is situated at just 25 ...
The Bayworld Museum Complex is situated in the marine drive and is a popular museum.