London provides you an opportunity to do a lot of fun and frolic. The city has unabated enthusiasm with the following list of "Things to do" :
- Cruse along Thames River with your family and take photographs of the London's view.
- Go to the Prime Meridian at the Royal Observatory and the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.
- Plan to watch the famous Broadway show of London.
- Witness the changing of the guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
- If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes, don't forget to visit Sherlock Holmes Museum.
- You can also take the trip to 10 Downing Street, Wiener Library, Porter's English Restaurant, London Wall and so on.
London has always been a source of attraction for the tourists especially sports enthusiast. There are lots of activities in London that you will definitely take pleasure in. Some of them are go-carting, fishing, quad biking, paintball, horse riding etc.
Best Places to visit :
London has abundance of tourist place that will leave you spell bounded. They are truly magnificent and awe aspiring. The following are some of the places in London that worth visit :
- The Houses of Parliament with Big Ben : - It is the place where the law governing the country is debated and enacted. The building is the extraordinary reflection of Gothic Style of architecture.
- Tower Bridge : - Also known as London Bridge is the famous tourist attraction of the city. Its twin drawbridges weighing about 1,000 tons have been raised approximately half a million times since its inception.
- Buckingham Palace : - It is the official residence of the Queen of England; Queen Elizabeth II.
- Trafalgar Square : - This was built to commemorate the naval victory of Admiral Lord Nelson in 1805. The square has Admiral's statue built here.
- The Tower of London : - Chiefly used for place of imprisonment and execution, this tower is now a famous tourist destination of London.
- The British Museum : - It is one of the largest and most famous Museums of the world. It attracts about a million of visitor every year. It has ancient collections from Greek, Egypt and Roman art, China, old Mesopotamia.
- National Gallery : - Situated near Trafalgar Square this gallery houses some of the greatest art collections of the world.
- The Victoria & Albert Museum : - It is the gallery dedicated to applied arts. The sheer variety and scale of the collocations are enough to attract you.