Trivatinath Temple, or Trivatinath Mahadev Mandir, is a famous Hindu shrine in Bareilly. This temple was built in the mid-14th century after a shepherd saw Lord Shiva standing under the banyan tree and smiling at him. When the shepherd woke up, he saw a shining Shiva Linga that was placed exactly at the spot where he saw the Lord standing. A shrine of Lord Shiva was built there and came to be known as Trivatinath Mandir. Today, it is one among the famous shrines in Bareilly.
It Is Known For:-
1) Trivatinath Mandir is an ancient Shiva Temple in Uttar Pradesh
2) In the previous years, the structure of the shrine wasn’t well-maintained. In the year 1981, the structure was renovated and idols of the other Hindu deities like Goddess Bhagawati, Kali, Lakshmi, Krishna etc. were installed as well
3) The surroundings of the temple have been renovated and equipped with a vast carpet of the green grass
4) Due to the beautiful location, it attracts a large number of visitors on a daily basis
5) The celebration of the major Hindu festivals like Maha Shivaratri, Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami, Navratri etc. is worth witnessing
Best Time To Visit:-
There is no specific season for paying a visit to the shrine of Trivatinath. It can be visited throughout the year. If an individual wish for witnessing the celebration then visiting this temple during the festive season is a million dollar deal.
Trivatinath is located near the heart of the city and thus, it has a well-established connection of the roadways & railways. It can be easily reached by hiring the service of the local transit like the bus, cab, or an auto.
Nearest Railway Station- Bareilly Junction
Nearest Airport- Bareilly Airport
Top Things To Do In BareillyView All
Best Travel Packages in BareillyView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.