Tulsi Math is a well-known tourist site and a shrine in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. It is known as the place where the renowned saint Tulsidas was born and wrote Ramacharitamanas, the Hindi-Awadhi version of the Sanskrit Ramayana. This place is visited by numerous locals and tourists on a daily basis.
It Is Known For:-
1) Tulsi Math is a sacred site plus a tourist attraction. It is visited by devotees as well as the Hindi literature lovers
2) This place is well-maintained by the temple authorities and daily prayers are offered here
3) Due to its location near Alakhnath Temple, it has gain prominence over the years
4) The whole of Tulsi Math houses varies plants of Tulsi that are looked after the temple priests
5) All the major Hindu festivals like Holi, Diwali, Janmashtami, Ram Navami, Maha Shivaratri, Navratri etc. are celebrated here
Best Time To Visit:-
Though people visit Tulsi Math on a daily basis in each season, the best time for visiting this place is during the festive season. It is the time when the premises of this amazing place are decorated beautifully and make it look even appealing.
Tulsi Math is one among the major landmarks in Bareilly. It has a great religious and spiritual importance among the locals. Apart from locals, the tourists also pay a visit to this site. To reach Tulsi Math without any hassle, one can either board a local bus or hire the service of a taxi or auto.
Nearest Railway Station- Bareilly Junction
Nearest Airport- Bareilly Airport
Top Things To Do In BareillyView All
Best Travel Packages in BareillyView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.