Bellary Zoo is a well-known tourist attraction in the city of Bellary in Karnataka. It is an amazing recreational site for the people of all age-groups. This place is a zoo cum children’s park and is visited by umpteen visitors on a daily basis. It is spread over 2.5 sq. km. and surrounded by green vegetation which makes it a frequented site.
It Is Known For:-
1) Bellary Zoo is known for its natural beauty.
2) It was established in the year 1981 as a recreational park for children. Slowly, it was developed as a zoo when different wild animals were introduced here.
3) The animals like the tiger, leopard, fox, hippo, deer etc. can be spotted here.
4) It also serves as a picture-perfect destination for relishing a picnic with family and friends.
5) People can be seen having a good time with their family and friends at Bellary Zoo.
Best Time To Visit:-
Bellary Zoo is a place that catches the attention of visitors on a huge scale. It is a place that welcomes its guests throughout the year. It can be visited during any day of the year, including the national festivals and holidays.
The entry to this zoo is paid for adults. Photography and videography are allowed but visitors are abstained from feeding the animals.
Bellary Zoo has a well-established connection with the roadways and railways and it can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local buses and taxis.
Nearest Railway Station:- Bellary Junction
Nearest Airport:- Jindal Vijaynagar Airport
Best Travel Packages in BellaryView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.