Dhuandhar Falls is a well-known tourist site in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is located on the river Narmada and flows with a great speed. Due to the hi-speed flow of water, it appears like smoke that rises from the ground and thus, gives it the name Dhuandhar Falls. This waterfall is one of the prominent tourist attractions in the city and is frequented on an extensive scale.
It Is Known For:-
1) Dhuandhar Falls is known for its captivating charm.
2) The beauty of this place makes it an amazing tourist site and never fails to impress the onlookers.
3) Since the white waters rush down at a great speed, the roar of this waterfall can be heard from a great distance.
4) Its nearby area is an amalgam of beauty and serenity that can make anyone succumb to it.
5) People flock to this area on a huge scale for spending a good quality time.
Best Time To Visit:-
Dhuandhar Falls is a remarkable tourist attraction in Jabalpur city and attracts sizable tourists extensively. Although it can be visited during any time of the year, the best time for visiting this place is during monsoons and during Sharad Purnima. During monsoons, the flow and speed increase and enhance the beauty of the waterfall, whereas, Sharad Purnima is the auspicious occasion that makes the white waters shine in bright silver color.
Due to a well-established connection of the roadways and railways, it has become easier for the visitors to reach Dhuandhar Falls easily. Individuals can hire the service of the local buses or taxis for commuting to & from this waterfall.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jabalpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Jabalpur Airport
Top Things To Do In JabalpurView All
Best Travel Packages in JabalpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.