Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary is a famous tourist attraction in Rajmachi region of Lonavala in Maharashtra. Surrounded by the arresting hills of the Sahyadri range, this sanctuary is the abode of a variety of wild animals and birds. In simpler words, Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary is an ideal place for spending a day’s itinerary with the wild animals. It is visited by the locals and tourists alike.
It Is Known For:-
1) Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary is known among the prominent tourist attractions in Maharashtra.
2) This place is nature’s bounty in all terms because of its location in the Sahyadri hills and due to the presence of the flora & fauna in profusion.
3) The animals like the leopard, tiger, bison, wolf, wild dog, chinkara, mammoth squirrel etc. can be spotted here.
4) It also provides a shelter to the birds like the eagle, hawk, woodpecker, peacock etc.
5) Animal safari, bird watching, and trekking are the major activities that can be relished at Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary.
Best Time To Visit:-
Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary has never failed to draw tourists. The locals and visitors mark their presence at this intriguing wildlife sanctuary throughout the year. The best time for relishing a good quality time at this sanctuary is during winters and monsoons. These seasons are regarded as apt for witnessing the beauty of this place.
Rajmachi Wildlife Sanctuary has a well-established network of the roadways and railways. The service of the local transit is also available on a frequent basis. Therefore, the local transit is the best option for commuting to & from this tourist site.
Nearest Railway Station:- Lonavala Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai International Airport
Top Things To Do In LonavalaView All
Best Travel Packages in LonavalaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.